New Lenny goal

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
gomababe

New Lenny goal

Post by gomababe »

I've been agonising over what to do with my lenny aequus_leyla since the customisation of all the pets on the site. I had been planning to make her faerie, but the customisation decimated what I loved about the colour. Now I'm torn over what to do with her.

I've been thinking about making her a mutant lenny, but that won't fit her kind and gentle personality very well, plus she's rather vain and I doubt she'd like to be a colour that shes sees as 'hideous'.

I'm not entirely sure about what lenny colours would fit her any more so I'm willing to take suggestions unless or until TNT release a stunning royal lenny. I'd like only lenny suggestions please, I'm rather attached to her as that species.
Teragram

Post by Teragram »

I still like rainbow and pink...I'd probably make her rainbow, at least for the duration, for something nice to look at while you hope for something better. It's not as good as it was, but it's still pretty, and the rainbow pb isn't too expensive.

Does anyone else get the feeling that the lenny is 'worlds-tiniest-violin'ing' me, whenever I look at it now? "Hey, you know what, I don't need that attitude, mister!"
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

You know, white is really lovely on lennies. With some nice accessories (purple boa, anyone?) I think you could make her quite stylish.
Bif

Post by Bif »

I still really like the island Lenny Image

She is pretty and has the nice patterns, and the flower - the Island colour could work as being gentle and vain I think.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

I like the idea of the white lenny, but the Island has some lovely accessories that fit well with aequus' personality, the flower and the necklace. It would be perfect if the flower were purple though since I do like the idea of white and purple together, especially a lilac-y shade like on the boa that was mentioned. I guess I'll need to look around for some accessories that might fit, or wait until some decent ones are added.

Keep the suggestions coming though, I like to have a wide range to work with ^_^.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The Island Lenny MP isn't as expensive as the PB, and I'm planning to get one as well =)
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Hmm, I'll check out how much both a white PB and the Island Lenny mp are and see if I can squeeze it in next to the Island PB I need for Queza. Hopefully it won't be long before my stock market portfolio starts to pay for itself since I've started investing every day again. Thanks for the tip Iggy.