Do transmogrification potions change size and weight?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nomtog

Do transmogrification potions change size and weight?

Post by Nomtog »

...or if I use a scorchio transmogrification potion on a flotsam, will I be stuck with Neopia's smallest scorchio?
EofS

Post by EofS »

You will indeed be stuck with Neopia's smallest scorchio. Some people use it to their advantage (my mutant-blumaroo to be was created an eyrie specifically so that I could have a 1m50 hairless rat thing) so perhaps you could work it into a personality? Or you could just ignore the height and weight - some of them are <a href="http://www.neocolours.me.uk/petsizes.php">pretty ridiculous</a>. (We don't seem to have weight data any more, unfortunately.)

I think there are one or two food items (BBQ porkwich was it?) which will add weight, but there is no way to add height - just like in real life!
Nomtog

Post by Nomtog »

Haha, yeah, i'd just noticed that chart is why I was asking. I made the mistake of making a flotsam without realizing how ridiculously small they are.

Still trying to decide on what mutant I want, as I love em. But i'll likely make a new base pet that's more to the size I want, perhaps with a better name to boot.

Thanks for the information.