National Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Sayle

Post by Sayle »

Ahoy! 'sif I needed yer swag t' entice me tongue t' speak wha' comes naturally! But bless ye, Cap'n, fer offerin' us yer trinket; ye'd only t' ask, and I'd eagerly blow down the sorry bilge-sucker 'at spoke o' mutiny fer such an act!
Another collection o' scallywags sent me this story... read yerself some blood chilling tales o' true pirates of today.
Blimey! I came across the same tale while plunderin' the intarwebs not but an evenin' ago!
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

Tis a grand occasion fer such scurvy sea-dogs.

Mayhaps cast yur land-lubbin eyes on this here booty;

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6SeZhbF_rA">Relient K (The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything)</a>
ImageImageImage
gidget

Post by gidget »

Arr, what a fine offer! Ye may find a wench calling herself lunarcat7, also known in these here parts as Gidget, offerin' some flotsam and jetsam on one o' your lots o' booty. :twisted:
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

Yarr!

Me and me mateys terrorize the scurvy dogs on campus most every day, but this day, they scurry down the bilges much like the rats they are.

I stink at this pirate speak, but I just wanted an opportunity to post this by one of my all-time favourite Canadian bands, the Arrogant Worms.
Subeta
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

*dashes in*

If ye wait until the fighting be done then come to scoop up the loot at the last minute, then a truly underhand pirate ye be. It be havin' nothin' to do with that octopus that gave me the wrong directions to Port Neocolours yesterday. He won't be givin' wrong directions to nobody else in these waters. Mainly 'cause I went back and fetched him a map.

Thankye, Cap'n!
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:It be havin' nothin' to do with that octopus that gave me the wrong directions to Port Neocolours yesterday. He won't be givin' wrong directions to nobody else in these waters. Mainly 'cause I went back and fetched him a map.
*Bursts out into distinctly unpiratey giggles*
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

So I put ye names into a randomiser, and then had me saucy Shipwife Ty pick a number out of a hat. The result bein the winner of my dubloon, which happens to be EofS! Congrats, and pick up ye prize here!

I have a few more packs up, so feel free to grab one while supplies last!
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
gidget

Post by gidget »

Thank you, Illuen, for the fun activity for Talk like a Pirate Day! :D