Halloween and Electric Poogles.

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

I understand now, zebru.
You are right, the art lost a lot in detail.
I actually noticed something similar on the Mutant Bruce. It lost a lot of the original expression that made it so special.

Back on topic the Halloween Poogle is nice, I just don't understand if it's wearing an outfit why the teeth can't be taken out.
Are they natural?
Sagrei

Post by Sagrei »

zebru wrote:for me it now looks like a barbie doll whose neck you broke accidentally so you pushed its head lower down to keep it on (who here hasn't done that ever?)
Bwah! I'll never *not* notice that on Poogles, now.

I'm underwhelmed by Halloween, but I'll always have a soft spot for Electric pets, though I'd prefer a different blue.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Sagrei wrote:
zebru wrote:for me it now looks like a barbie doll whose neck you broke accidentally so you pushed its head lower down to keep it on (who here hasn't done that ever?)
Bwah! I'll never *not* notice that on Poogles, now.

I'm underwhelmed by Halloween, but I'll always have a soft spot for Electric pets, though I'd prefer a different blue.

I've done that! I'm a boy. =D They get fat, even with their model bodies. Originally I was like 'Stop complaining poogles look no different' but now, I see it all D: not big changes, but annoying ones at that.
Bif

Post by Bif »

Does anyone have a picture of what another base colour Poogle looks like with the costume on? I just want to know how a different set of eyes will look.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

... Is it just me or has the Halloween paintbrush suddenly inflated in price? I recall paying 450k for one about two months ago, and now I'm seeing them for 800-900k in the Trading Post. Is it just because Halloween is coming up, or what?
varii

Post by varii »

Cyaneus wrote:... Is it just me or has the Halloween paintbrush suddenly inflated in price? I recall paying 450k for one about two months ago, and now I'm seeing them for 800-900k in the Trading Post. Is it just because Halloween is coming up, or what?
Could be that Halloween is coming up or it could be that it is one of the few less expensive paintbrushes that off clothes. I know that since the LDP the Lost Desert pb has sat around 400k and is now up to 600.

That said, I hope it deflates by christmas time because as soon as my little sister saw the Halloween poogle she decided she wanted one and her making 5k a week from fashion fever probably won't cut it.

And thanks zebru. I have disliked poogles so much since the devamp, but could never quite figure out why.
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

This actually makes me wonder, which of the Halloween, Royal, Desert, and Christmas pets have distinct-looking bases, and which don't? It would be way too much work to create a gallery of all of them, though. But I do wonder. So far I think I've only seen pictures of the Halloween Poogle, Kiko, and Flotsam.

Now I have this curiosity to pull off all their clothes. It feels dirty.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Morgishmorgan

Re: Halloween and Electric Poogles.

Post by Morgishmorgan »

Heh, I love how you can see that it's actually a mask. The horns look bendy to me. The red eyes are beast-ish...Ooooh Halloweeny. His right ear looks longer than his left ear, of course, to us his right ear is his left ear... and his toes look clammy. His fur looks like it's a costume, which I suppose it is, and the tail looks like a mutant's. Pretty different, for a halloween pet, but also pretty good. I'd own one if we could have more pets...

AWWW! It's sooo cute! Look at it's wittle face...the cute little sky blue eyes...the friendly, shy little smile...It's adorable! I never thought I'd say this about an electric pet, but it's awesome! Well...it's head is. The body is just...umm...electrical. :P
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I must say I really like the Halloween poogle. It came out so cute! I love the neopets the dress like neopet charaters. They are just so creative. I wouldn't mind owning one if I wanted to put in the time and effort. If I ever go back to zapping my pets I would hope to get one in a zap.
The electric one is alright. Not much to say about that one really.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Malishka

Post by Malishka »

I really like the Halloween poogle.. but I wouldn't get one. It's nice to see something a little different.
-- The Darigan Draik --
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I like the streak on Electric's forehead. Nothing more to say about it.
Halloween? Good enough. I have no idea how they connected a Poogle to the Snow Beast, but whatever. Random thought: Does the Halloween Blumaroo's hair... wig... thing come off?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
varii

Post by varii »

nanabobo567 wrote:Random thought: Does the Halloween Blumaroo's hair... wig... thing come off?
Elfwoman99 wrote:This actually makes me wonder, which of the Halloween, Royal, Desert, and Christmas pets have distinct-looking bases, and which don't?
http://www.neopets.com/~Rocaveon

That pet page is collecting all the base colors of every pet and have a pretty good (not yet complete) collection.
rei @ neopets