Experiment pets now available for rating

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Experiment pets now available for rating

Post by Jazzy »

The Experiments have been added to the main database and can therefore now be rated.

To the people who keep the database updated: the Experiments can be added like normal pets, with the number entered as the species and the colour as "common" or "scribble". Remember to tick the Experiment box or the pet won't show up on the Experiments page, and obviously don't tick it if the pet's not an Experiment of some sort.
adi_gallia

Re: Experiment pets now available for rating

Post by adi_gallia »

Yay thanks Jazzy! I already rated them earlier today, but couldn't think of a place to say thanks. I could have PMed you I suppose.

I was wondering, could you possibly have a top 5 and bottom 5 Experiments and then exclude them from the other results, or would this be difficult?

EDIT: Actually, I think it would make sense to only exclude them from the top and bottom species ranks, since they have less colours. The top and bottom individual colours would be alright to include experiments in my opinion.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Experiment pets now available for rating

Post by Jazzy »

I'd already fixed most of that before you posted :) They've been excluded from the top and bottom species and top non-redraws, because the species are too small. On the Experiments page it already displays the top and bottom three (has done since I set this up), and I'm about to add the top and bottom five to the rating page.