New Halloween petpets

Post by Fury »

ImageImageImageImage
Eizzil | Cobrall | Hippalop | Dandan

Actually... I love them all!
varii

Re: New Halloween petpets

Post by varii »

They aren't bad. The Hippalop and Dandan are my favorites.

Is the Eizzil supposed to be a pot pie? I really can't tell. :/
rei @ neopets
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Best Dandan ever! The other three don't really impress me. I don't "get" the Eizzil at all.
Image Image
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I'm not crazy about the Dandan because, if I weren't familiar with neopets style halloween pets, it wouldn't be immediately obvious to what it was supposed to be. The pose of the Dandan makes the bone outlines a bit cramped to clearly see. I am fond of the Cobrall, though. I think it's cute that it's a snake dressed up as a snake.

It would be nice, though, if there were halloween petpets or pets that looked like something different, maybe a swamp ghoul or something. I suppose that would be too similar to mutant to implement, though.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Bif

Post by Bif »

I don't "get" the Eizzil at all.
It's rabbit pie! Rabbit pie would be a scary thing for any little bunny. I love the concept and the fact that it's different to the other Halloween petspets (or pets for that matter).

I also love the Corball - the art is great, and costume looks really plush and it's funny that it's dressed up as a petpetpet (just can't remember the name of it).

The Dandan is very cluttered - good concept, not so good execution.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

The eizzil is a muffin because of the muffin queen. The dandan would be even more awesome without the tiny bit of orange and yellow, but awesome it remains. The hippalop is passable, and the cobral is frakking dumb. Gods. Couldn't they at least have bothered to make its stripes black and orange because I know they're just itching to customize petpets for clothing too.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I actually thought the Eizzil was dressed in some (poorly drawn) detective gear but now I can see it as a pie or a muffin. xD

The Cobrall is a good idea, dressed as a Blechy, it just doesn't look that good. The other two are pretty standard, but they are quite nice. I think the Dandan is the best of the batch.
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't care for any of these at all. The cobrall was a neat idea, but I don't quite like how it was executed. I've never cared for the frankenstein styled halloween pets and the petpet is no exception to this. I would like the skeleton one normally, but several things are too confusing in the design for me to like it. I can't figure out what it is about the muffin dressed petpet, but something bothers me about it.
Image Image Image Image Image