Zombie Aisha & Flotsam

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Re: Zombie Aisha & Flotsam

Post by zebru »

I enjoy both of these. Lovely colour scheme, vacant eyes and that particular shape of mouth. It's just cute and goofy enough to tempt me into considering target labing aishas for this. It'll be interesting to see whether they keep the quality with other pets to come (I think we can count on at least one new pet in this colour on Halloween).

Like Tiel, I prefer these over graveyard. Zombie facial expression here just works much better for me than the variety of very emotional ones graveyard pets sport.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Vertalus

Post by Vertalus »

they remind me of a watered down verson of an others site graveyard pet.(but it's just me)
Danish

Post by Danish »

I think it's quite plausible they got the idea from those old cards. There aren't any other Zombie Neopets TCG cards out there, and it seemed like a coincidence that they chose those two. And they're in the same format as other pet colours like Maraquan. Who knows? Maybe they planned it from a while back.

I hope we see some more Zombie colours soon. :) It's quite hard to make up your mind properly with just two. So hopefully a few new ones will look more impressive. Oh, and not to spark up any hype, but there's a picture going round with a Zombie Scorchio on it as well as the familiar Zombie Aisha seen on the front page. Probably nothing, but it's something to think about at least. ^^