Post anything new on Neopets here.
checkers

- 4 New Symol and Bubblebee Colours!

Post by checkers »

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Darigan | Snow | Tyrannian | White
White | Blue | Red | Green

Tyrannian is lovely, I like the buck-teeth its a nice effect and the whole designs nice, I like the Darigan also the evil but laughable factor about it is cute, White is lovely and Snow I'm not into snow petpets on a whole. Bubblebee, one of my fave petpets as common I have to say, White is just beautiful and the others, I'm not keen on but wouldn't mind having a Blue one, the Red one just looks too evil and the blue eyes could have been yellow.
nanabobo567

Re: - 4 New Symol and Bubblebee Colours!

Post by nanabobo567 »

Woah, completely forgot about the Bubblebee. The white one would go beautifully with a Halloween Bori, being the Betelgeuse-esque feel of it.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I don't see why they didn't stick with the grey coloring for the pupils on the bubblebees. If they're supposed to be reflecting something, you'd think they'd go for it's stripe colors. They just look bizzare. The smile on Darigan looks a bit too cartoonish for my tastes and is that just one horn? What? I understand not being able to show both, but there should be a bit of pointy black behind the first one.
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

There are two horns on the darigan symol, but it's just mostly concealed behind the hair. I've never cared for symols in the first place, and these colors don't redeem them in my eyes, though I will admit that they are relatively well done. With Bubblebees though I really like these colors, the green is my favorite of these, though I'm a little iffy on the eyes. I kind of like the blue eyes though on the red one. The yellow on the blue also seems a little off to me, in my opinion. The grey eyes on the white go perfectly with that color scheme.
Image Image Image Image Image