Ghost Nimmo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
jayec

Ghost Nimmo

Post by jayec »

Ghost Nimmo announced in New Features.
varii

Re: Ghost Nimmo

Post by varii »

I like its facial expresssion. Lol, it looks like it is hitchhiking to the other realm or something.

Not that I like most of them, but I wish they'd use random color releases for pets that don't have many colors at all. Example Lutari, Ogrin and whatever other species are lacking.
rei @ neopets
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

It's really nice for a nimmo. Cute mouth expression, and the eyes just come alive in this colour.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I like this! It's simple, but the eyes and mouth are really what bring it out. The glow is good too, though I do sort-of wish it were more wavy. Is the white border actually part of it? I'm not sure as it's the image from News.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

It's not too bad (for a Nimmo :P ) but it looks very smooth and rather plain. Like Fjorab I'd've liked to see more wispy bits on the aura. And the eyes - too bright and shiny! Could use being a darker red (or am I suffering from increasing my monitor brightness setting to see those Nightmare Subetapets yesterday?)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Loveyaw

Post by Loveyaw »

I love the facial expression :o
The color of his eyes are also coool..;D