Possible Kora revamp

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Re: Possible Kora revamp

Post by Figment »

Kudus! As always, Rah proves herself to be incredible at listening to and implementing critique. The result is great. I think moving the back right leg so that it doesn't seem to touch an invisible ground was a fantastic touch -- that, combined with the slimming down, has really brought it back to its old ethereal air. My only nitpick is that its left (our right) head tentacle has that "I've run out of room and must squish this appendage into its box!" look to it, moreso than the last revamp, and because the other head tentacle was longer the the two of them looked more of the same length -- now they appear uneven to my eyes. Other than that it's tops -- great job, Rah!
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

*loves on Rah* I took a really good long look at the revamped revamp compared to the original and finally voted for the revamped revamp(the plain old revamp just wasn't an option for me). I like the more streamlined look and the hints of fur as well as the adjustments to the pose that gave back the floating sensation when looking at the Kora. My only complaint/critique is that the eyes on the original compared to this newest version have a much more innocent or almost timid look to them. The newest version has something about the eyes that looks almost devious. That could work for some people's vision of their Kora, but just isn't how I see the common Kora. I have a Hydrus version and she is supposed to look a bit devious so i'm not terribly fussed over it though.

Rah, you have again proven why you are such a great artist. You take critique gracefully and really try to adjust your pets to make us the users happy. Thank you! :)
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Hey! It's not Fatty McButterpants anymore! Good jorb Rah!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Oh yes, that's much better! I still really prefer the interesting "ear-tenna" shape on the old one, so I still voted for it. But this is muchly improved over the original proposed revamp. :)