Royal Wocky

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
ladynight6

Re: Royal Wocky

Post by ladynight6 »

Madge wrote:But I always make stargate references, did you not love me before? ;-;. (Seriously, I have 100GB of SG-1 and Atlantis on my HDD - i.e. every single episode. I am also creating my own campaign from the Stargate RPG sourcebook, which has more grammatical errors in it than you could shake a stick at - the sourcebook, that is, my campaign will have impeccable grammar).

Also did I mention that when I saw your Ronon sig I was very happy inside? He is without a doubt the sexiest (Daniel will always be the all-round hottest, but there IS A DIFFERENCE) character in any show I've ever seen. I am so so glad they got rid of stupid Ford to have Ronon.

Also, um. Wockies. They still look the same. [/knows her post is offtopic and doesn't care]
I didn't notice them before! :oops: But I love you now! I have seasons 2-8 on SG-1, I would love to get the collection set, but I can't afford it. And I LOVE Atlantis! Ronon Dex is the hawt! :D A man who can pull off leather pants and chaps ooooh boy! *fans self* Daniel is cute, cuddly type. Ronon Dex easy to have dirty thoughts about :oops: I need to buy season 3 now and I can't wait till Jan 4th for the new eppies. :( Do you frequent GW by any chance? [/sooo off topic]

The female wocky is still blah.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Heh, when I saw those I said "Wut?? Vlad Tepes!"

I guess they got wrong trying to do some "cliche-esque" eastern clothes to fit on the wocky, instead on fixing on a single culture, but, it's OK (at least for the TNT's care their own efforts).

Like I preffered this other type of mongolian hat for the female:

It is annoying to see royal clothes with an "anthro" depicting, and watch our pets on their 4 legs. Like the skirt and the shoulder-pads on the female are saying:
"On hind-legs pls."

Anyway, I like the male one, it looks spiffy, and I'm pondering to get one just for the sake of having a furry Vlad Tepes, lol.

"For the Horde!!!"
xD
ImageImageImage
Werepyre

Post by Werepyre »

....PHAAAAAA HAAAA HAAA! That's just great! The Royal Boy is Atlia The Hun and the Girl looks like she needs to shave. Geeze...Neopet's is really going down hill with these new colors.
Rawr..It's blank.
Bif

Post by Bif »

I really love both of these, of course the girl will have a fur ruff - she is a queen of a country where it is common to live high up in the hills - it's COLD. To me (but I may be wrong) it looks like TNT tried to stay true to what the traditional costumes actually look like. They are very different, and I think they look very noble.
Madge

Post by Madge »

ladynight6 wrote:
Madge wrote:But I always make stargate references, did you not love me before? ;-;. (Seriously, I have 100GB of SG-1 and Atlantis on my HDD - i.e. every single episode. I am also creating my own campaign from the Stargate RPG sourcebook, which has more grammatical errors in it than you could shake a stick at - the sourcebook, that is, my campaign will have impeccable grammar).

Also did I mention that when I saw your Ronon sig I was very happy inside? He is without a doubt the sexiest (Daniel will always be the all-round hottest, but there IS A DIFFERENCE) character in any show I've ever seen. I am so so glad they got rid of stupid Ford to have Ronon.

Also, um. Wockies. They still look the same. [/knows her post is offtopic and doesn't care]
I didn't notice them before! :oops: But I love you now! I have seasons 2-8 on SG-1, I would love to get the collection set, but I can't afford it. And I LOVE Atlantis! Ronon Dex is the hawt! :D A man who can pull off leather pants and chaps ooooh boy! *fans self* Daniel is cute, cuddly type. Ronon Dex easy to have dirty thoughts about :oops: I need to buy season 3 now and I can't wait till Jan 4th for the new eppies. :( Do you frequent GW by any chance? [/sooo off topic]

The female wocky is still blah.
Also I totally thought you were angharadTy *hangs head in shame*. Please don't ask me why. But m- maybe it's a compliment?

I don't frequent any other forums, though I'm a dedicated lurker of Survivor Sucks. I don't have time to post here, of all places, the forum of fora, the place I should forever worship, etc, so it wouldn't be right for me to go to other forums.

Yes, Daniel is cuddly, Ronon is quite right for having dirty thoughts about.

Atlantis really sucked in season 1 and to a lesser extent 2, but so did SG-1 (though its suckage was less extreme). I think it's going to be a tendency for Stargate franchises to have crappy first couple of seasons and then become awesome later on. My LJ has a nice sarcastic post about how much I hated Atlantis, but it's really improved, the Wraith mythology has gotten better though I don't know what's with the Replicators - didn't Reese invent them, long after the Ancients died out? Then again these replicators are more nanites so maybe they're not the same replicators, they just call 'em replicators because they, y'know, replicate.

(And none of my stargate is bought, it's all pirated. :(. I'm too poor to buy it.)
maraqua_wqh_4

Post by maraqua_wqh_4 »

I really like Wockies . I think the Royalboy is "preetiest" than Royalgirl , but they are ... chinese style .