Anyu revamp is live!

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Anyu revamp is live!

Post by Cranberry »

Really? I think they look rather muted, and I like how they match the eyes. The only one I'd consider remotely "blinding" is the nuclear one, and... well, that's nuclear for you.

I'm really tempted to make Kabus marsh. Is the reborn one going to be done anytime soon, Rah? I need to see it before I decide. And I'm sure you'll do a really nice job with the redraws. Hopefully your spectrum will end up looking less like a dog!
Rah

Post by Rah »

Hmm, well, I'll move it to third on my list, I think. I'm going to do two other redraw anyus before I tackle the reborn one :) But the first two are already in sketch stage, so it shouldn't be TOO long!
Fever

Post by Fever »

Rah wrote:Mmn, with most of the marsh pets there aren't elixirs. You need to buy a marsh potion. I had to for my old marsh telenine!

And yes, the redraws won't be done immediately, by any rate! I'm working on one now, but I've got redraws for other pets to do as well xD Plus new pets! It's a lot of work :)

Im excited at the mention of new Rah-drawn species! XD

On a more related note, I really enjoy Marsh and Cream of the non redraw colours best. :)
Rah

Post by Rah »

Haha! I meant new pets as in...non released redraw colours xD Not BRAND SPANKING NEW pets.

-stops rumours in their tracks- xD
Fever

Post by Fever »

Rah wrote:Haha! I meant new pets as in...non released redraw colours xD Not BRAND SPANKING NEW pets.

-stops rumours in their tracks- xD

Aww man ;P Well thats okay too I guess lol XD
Cranberry

Post by Cranberry »

Are you going to clear the current Anyu ratings, Jazzy, or are you waiting until all the redraws are redone? I need to give higher ratings to some of those basic colors -- they look much nicer now.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Depends - how long are the redraws likely to take? If they're coming within, say, the next week, it makes sense to do the lot at once, but if they're likely to be a lot more spread out, sure, I can clear the basic colours.
Cranberry

Post by Cranberry »

Rah said it will be a while, because she's got other pets to do as well. :)
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

In which case, the basic Anyus have all been cleared, go rate again :)