Jelly and Sketch Aishas for Aisha Day

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
gidget

Jelly and Sketch Aishas for Aisha Day

Post by gidget »

Image Image
"We're both opaque! How embarrassing! :S"

I'm not overwhelmed by these colours. I don't hate them, but I'm not loving them either.

I'm not sure what colours are still available for Aishas, since they really are so well represented in paint jobs, so these might be among a very few poor choices left for TNT. In which case, um ... yay!?

I'm rather meh! about the clothing too. I mean, Aishas already have a labbable space suit. Did they really need another?

Not the best Aisha Day ever.
yvonne_l_d

Re: Jelly and Sketch Aishas for Aisha Day

Post by yvonne_l_d »

The other non-species-specific colours available were biscuit, clay, and strawberry. I guess there weren't any "wow" colours left. These don't wow, but I do like the shiny blue of the jelly well enough. I'm just too lazy to zap for jelly, since I'm already zapping a pet for stats. But if I ever change my mind in the future, I guess jelly's available as an option.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Something about the Jelly Aisha's body structure makes me like it. I think it's the rear legs, for some reason. Now, question: Do these have their own special collars, that are blue and sketch respectively, or do they have normal collars that are amusingly cute for their different forms?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Fury

Post by Fury »

I'm not a fan of Aishas at all but I think the Jelly Aisha would make a great base colour for a pet you wanted to customize. Likewise with sketch actually; I think they'd both look really great with some nice clothing and accessories.

Just looking at them how they are though is boring. Still, TNT did a good job with two colours that are pretty boring anyway.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Aishas have so many colours already! TNT hardly helped the issue by releasing the zombie aisha with the launch of the zombie brush. Rather this than biscuit or strawberry, I think, though.
nanabobo567 wrote: Now, question: Do these have their own special collars, that are blue and sketch respectively, or do they have normal collars that are amusingly cute for their different forms?
You make a very valid point: where are the collars? I would like to see them. I wonder if they have been uploaded onto Neopets image servers *goes to fish out a url for a pre-existing collar*

ImageImage

Well, it would have been nice if the jelly collar had been a different colour of jelly. However, these are a nice addition to the potential wardrobe of a zapped aisha, for mixing and matching with other base colours. They aren't as neat as pirate or darigan, though- rather bog-standard in that respect but then jelly and sketch are somewhat bog-standard colours.
Neopets wishlists: here
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I'm not an Aisha fan, but I actually like both. I guess I just like the more low key colors.

Ummm, have Aisha's always been drawn on 4 legs like that? I swear they used to be on 2. Course, being that I've never been a fan of the species, I wouldn't really know. lol
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

Gumdrops wrote:I'm not an Aisha fan, but I actually like both. I guess I just like the more low key colors.

Ummm, have Aisha's always been drawn on 4 legs like that? I swear they used to be on 2. Course, being that I've never been a fan of the species, I wouldn't really know. lol
The old Aisha was sitting down:

I quite like Jelly, but I agree that it would have been very cool to have a different coloured jelly collar. That said, I think the blue chosen is quite nice. The sketch is too light coloured, I can hardly see its face at all.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

To whomever added this to the front page: in future, can you please make sure that you add both new colours, not just one, and that the pet you've added displays properly? Check the URL first before adding it rather than just assuming it's happy, because some of them, like this one, aren't.
maraqua_wqh_4

Post by maraqua_wqh_4 »

Blue Jelly Pets are very popular in Neopia , this Aisha isn't very unique , but sketch is very good and cheap (30000-45000NP for PB) I have Aisha on one of my accounts and I want to paint it sketch. :D