Silver Aisha

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
varii

Silver Aisha

Post by varii »

I don't hate it. The shading around the ears is nice. Weird that we get a random aisha color so soon after Aisha day.
rei @ neopets
Helmcargh

Re: Silver Aisha

Post by Helmcargh »

Ooh! I love how slippery it looks. But the red of the collar looks much too bright on the silver. It's a shame because they could have done such a lovely necklace type collar.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Ooooh, it actually looks like it's made of silver. It's a very nicely done pet.

I agree that the collar should've been done differently. Like, they could've made the band look like an etching with the A being a little dangly charm.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Pretty... If I were to get a base Aisha colour, I'd say this would be it. I have to say, the red accessory doesn't bother me in the slightest; I think the fact that it's right in the center of the image draws your attention straight to the Aisha.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

So that leaves: Biscuit, Chocolate, Clay, Custard, Snot, and Strawberry correct?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I agree a more necklace-like collar would've been nice, but this is still really pretty; I love how the shading makes it look really shiny, almost chrome-like :3
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

So that leaves: Biscuit, Chocolate, Clay, Custard, Snot, and Strawberry correct?
For what? If you mean Aisha colours, there's already a Snot.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Jazzy wrote:
For what? If you mean Aisha colours, there's already a Snot.
Yeah, remaining Aisha colours. Sorry. Technically couldn't someone use a collar from a different color Aisha, like Cloud, if they desired?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
varii

Post by varii »

Nogitsune wrote:Technically couldn't someone use a collar from a different color Aisha, like Cloud, if they desired?
Yeah they could..but I think that with the exception of 7ish colors, all collars are in the same chunky 'A' style. It would be nice to have a selection of collars that were different and more delicate. Something to make the colors without clothes worth their prices considering we'll never get another redraw,
rei @ neopets
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I, myself, was sort of hoping that with the revamp Aishas would get Name Charms. So if, for example, your Aisha was named Dodongo, you could buy a Charm that had a 'D' instead of an 'A'. The only other collar I can think of is the 'S' one that comes with Snot, and that doesn't sound appealing to me...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
maraqua_wqh_4

Post by maraqua_wqh_4 »

It's cool ! This Aisha is pretty , i like it. I love the shading , and idea with silver "A" on collar is very good.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

nanabobo567 wrote:I, myself, was sort of hoping that with the revamp Aishas would get Name Charms. So if, for example, your Aisha was named Dodongo, you could buy a Charm that had a 'D' instead of an 'A'. The only other collar I can think of is the 'S' one that comes with Snot, and that doesn't sound appealing to me...
I thought the Darigan Aisha used to have a "D" necklace.

EDIT: It does. And, looking at the old Darigan Aisha makes me cry. It's the only dream pet of mine I'll never own :(