Camouflage and Faerie Myncis

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
checkers

Re: Camouflage and Faerie Myncis

Post by checkers »

daisybell wrote:The wings on all the other faerie pets cannot be removed, so it's a fairly safe assumption that the wings on the faerie mynci won't be removable either. You can take the bell off the faerie kau and perhaps one or two of the other faerie pets have similar clothing things. But the wings are fixed.
Ah, right thanks for the info! I was wondering because that Mynci would look damnhot without the wings. :P I love it's hair.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I'm not a Mycni fan. Has a lot to do with the fact that I just don't like monkeys; plus, the lab tends to give me a yellow mynci after like, every 3-5 color/species changes for some bizarre reason.

The Faerie one is about the most palatable one I've seen. The wings are great and the colors are nice. The Camo has a good blend of colors on it.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

I think one reason that the Faerie Mynci looks so funny (at least, to me) is that the wings aren't translucent like the majority of redone faerie pets? Well, maybe they sort of are, but it depends on whether or not they have a smaller subset of wings behind the big ones. 9_9; But even if they did, then they've forgotten to make the tail visible through the wings.

That said, the colors aren't terrible to me on the Faerie, and the tuft of hair on his head makes me very amused. The Camo Mynci is pretty basic... though I appreciate the attention to where a monkey would actually need to be camouflaged in, and corresponding color choices. Yay!
<3