Chocolate and Zombie Meerca

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Chocolate and Zombie Meerca

Post by Nogitsune »

ImageImage
To try and get the Rainbow Xweetox out of mind, the Chocolate and Zombie Meerca. I have mixed feelings about both of these but at least they don't look like they ticked of Rainbow Brite... I suppose Chocolate is okay. The Zombie would be nice if it weren't so blatantly happy about being a zombie...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Re: Chocolate and Zombie Meerca

Post by Huggles »

I like the chocolate one. It doesn't have those weird lifelike eyes, but it's clearly missing a cherry. I also remember there being a crappier version of this, before customization, that did have a cherry, but did not look like chocolate. While I don't care for the zombie, what's not to love about being mindless brain muncher? Ignorance is bliss.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I like them both! I think the Meerca really improved with customisation, and it's actually pretty cute :3 Chocolate looks very nice, the cream especially, good enough to eat! Zombie, the expression is lame but otherwise it's nice, I especially like the detail on the tail; the interesting shading and stuff, obviously a fair amount of effort went into both of these ( I wish I could say the same for the Rainbow Xweetok -_- )

Post by 23639377 »

Both of them are quite good!
The zombie's probably the best of zombies. See the colour changes a little on the tail tip, and the colour is nice.
Oops the cream on the tail's falling!
(Forum set is under construction)
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Meerca Day was pretty good, pet-color wise.

I've commented on the Chocolate Meerca on the prediction thread. The wobbly lines between the white chocolate and the milky chocolate add to the color effect. One of the best Chocolate pets, by far.

The Zombie Meerca looks correct =D Not something I'd rush out to get, but I'd keep one from the lab, for the lolz.
varii

Post by varii »

I think that they are both adorable. Chocolate actually looks like chocolate which is far more impressive than it should be and I love Zombie's facial expression. It's really sad, but since we lost our redraws with 2.0, I get really excited over different facial expressions. I just wish Zombie came with a fork. :)
rei @ neopets
Dtten

Post by Dtten »

I think the Zombie looks more like a piece of stone than it does a real zombie.

And I agree that we could use a cherry for Chocolate.
Cojiro_Cucco

Post by Cojiro_Cucco »

Wow, I'm impressed. These two are some of the best chocolate and zombie pets so far. This totally makes up for that awful rainbow xweetox earlier.

Though I think a cherry would look lovely sitting on that meerca's tail.
ImageImageImageImage
Omg Its Demi

Post by Omg Its Demi »

I also remember there being a crappier version of this, before customization, that did have a cherry, but did not look like chocolate
Has anyone got this saved? Would love to see it!

I like both of these colours, the chocolate one more then the zombie one.
Chocolate actually looks like chocolate which is suprising since the re-vamp.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Not bad for being Meercas. The cream on the chocolate is very yummy looking. -1 point for no cherries, though :P

I still wouldn't own them (I liked Meercas better before customization), but they're both good.

Kudos, artists!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}