Petpets for a Royal Kyrii couple.

General help with pet/account decisions, galleries, CSS/HTML and so on.
covet

Petpets for a Royal Kyrii couple.

Post by covet »

I've seen the other topics, but nothing quite fits my purpose.

First we have Elivra. Her name is a play on the french word for book, so I was thinking her petpet might be called Ecrire. Sketch came to mind, and I like the faerie Alabriss.

Image Image Image Image Image

Any other suggestions or preferences?

For the royalboy, whose name is withheld while I attempt not to count my chickens, all I can think of is a Hasee. He's quite restrained and withheld, and it would be a cute contrast. Price isn't too much of an issue, so suggestions?

The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Larkspurlane

Re: Petpets for a Royal Kyrii couple.

Post by Larkspurlane »

écrire is an adorable idea for a name for her petpet re: the book theme! I would do the sketch snowickle because it's suitably exclusive for a princess. HEH.

Colour matches:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hmm. None of them really does it for me. I reckon your sketch idea has way more character.

Colour match RB?

Or the Hasee for sheer adorableness.

PS you should totally get Elivra this for her lookup:
Image I think it's an NC mall item?

Edit-- nevermind, I see you already did :mrgreen:
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Ohh, I like the Hasee with him. I may have to look into one of those for my own as I've always loved Hasees.

In the meantime though, and bearing in mind I totally stole this petpet idea from Huggles, I'm pleased enough with what I have. It's a decent enough color match and I think it's a great attitude match.

Image Image

Darigan Quetzal. Both the petpet and the brush are quite affordable, thanks to Tarla. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Lindsey has the Darigan Quetzal with her Royalboy kyrii xD That seems to be a popular match. Just butting in xD
covet

Post by covet »

I won't be getting my RB until January, so I have a good while to decide/save up if I do go for the Hasee (anyone want to buy some Easter Neggs? >>).

I love the Quetzal's face. The smug, smirky look does work very well with him, I just don't quite feel him with a snake petpet.

The Faerie drugal does look great with the RG, but nearly every RG Kyrii I've seen owns one, so I'm numb to them now. I like all of the sketch petpets I posted though, and can't decide at all which should be Ecrire. Argh!
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

If you're looking for something a little different, Covet, I have a Vaelous with my Royalgirl Kyrii, courtesy of Jazzy--

ImageImage

It's not a color match, obviously, but I think they go really, really well together. My Royalgirl Kyrii was originally going to have a faerie kadoatie:

ImageImage

but I wound up liking this a lot more.

Out of those sketch pets, I like the faellie the most, but I just love faellies in general.