Secret Santa- Signups closed

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Secret Santa- Signups closed

Post by Jessi »

Aww E, thank you SO much! Getting me all the scrolls was such a fabulous idea, I just love all of them *___* I can't wait til we get back from our trip and I can sort through everything and colorize my gallery and just spend hours admiring all the items *_*! *HUGS*
EofS

Post by EofS »

You're welcome, I'm glad you like them :0) Did you notice the slight theme which ended up evolving.

Btw, in case my SS is worrying - I've elected to not receive mine until after Christmas because I don't like presents before the big day. So don't think that I didn't like them, I just don't have them yet!
covet

Post by covet »

I bought for you, Seerow. I'm glad you liked XD I had epic fun working through your wishlist, so the good taste is all yours.

I got bunches (literally) of pretty flowers, and amazing weables for current and planned pets, aaand the kind of random pretty things I adore. Thank you, secret santa!
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Kari

Post by Kari »

Thanks to my SS for all the nice gallery items. I even splurged to upgrade it more so I could fit everything in :D

I bought for Wingsrising ^^
derp
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Thank you so much my Secret Santa, I was oohing and aahing with each new item. My gallery, my pet and neohome are all purring contentedly :)

I bought for FMD who had such a glorious wishlist that the shopping part was a blast, I had hard time stopping.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Covet, I bought for you :D which was totally awesome, because not only did you have a really fun wishlist, but I love you to bits xD
Feathercircle

Post by Feathercircle »

I bought for you, Kari. You had a great wishlist to SS for and I had a lot of fun picking stuff for you.

Meanwhile, my Secret Santa apparently spent some time browsing my wishlist at Jellyneo because in addition to the cookbooks I wanted, I wound up getting some nifty squid items that I hadn't even asked for. ^_^
ImageImage
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I bought for you, zebru. It didn't actually occur to me that maybe you'd be using the site in a language other than English (do you?) when I decided to go with the A to Z theme, heh. But you had a good wishlist to pick things from, even if it was kind of sparse in the VWXYZ area- you listed no Xs so I bought you a pretty book. Just in case you wondered why you got something that wasn't on your wishlist.

No one's owned up to buying for me yet :P
Neopets wishlists: here
zebru

Post by zebru »

You went by alphabet Daisy? :D Wicked! I think I was using french for browsing temporarily (every few months I start feeling guilty for not brushing up on my languages so I switch the site to French or Italian for a day or two until becomes annoying). Thank you so much for sending me the alphabet!

That explains Xweetok Guide to Flying - I thought the buyer was trying to give a clue about their identity with it. I had suspects! :))
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Many thanks to my SS - lots of shiny things! All now ranked and in Tyrap's gallery :-D
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
covet

Post by covet »

Jessi! Haha i was checking this list every time it updated, waiting for my snta to reveal themselves. Thank you for all the lovely, lovely things.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

zebru wrote:That explains Xweetok Guide to Flying - I thought the buyer was trying to give a clue about their identity with it. I had suspects! :))
No, that was the Lemon Daisy Cake :P
Neopets wishlists: here
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I've been remiss in saying thank you for my presents. :-) Thank you, Kari! I have some fun new wearables to play with and some new plants to put in my classic Neohome.

I bought for Feathercircle. Yep, I looked at your JellyNeo wishlist. I thought the squid were fun. :-)
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Ahh, I bought for you, Daisy! :D I had a great time picking things out of your wishlist to get you; it was so big, I had a great time.

Zebru, I'm glad my super-giant wishlist was fun XD It's always fun for me when I have a big wishlist to look off of!
<3
zebru

Post by zebru »

daisybell wrote:
zebru wrote:That explains Xweetok Guide to Flying - I thought the buyer was trying to give a clue about their identity with it. I had suspects! :))
No, that was the Lemon Daisy Cake :P
Ah! :mrgreen: I'm adding things from my gift pile to my gallery slowly so they last longer *pats pretty ones*
Image Image