Glacier Rreign and Mallarchy

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
.:werewolf:.

Re: Glacier Rreign and Mallarchy

Post by .:werewolf:. »

The Rreign's wing looks abit small and in the wrong place. It realy lets the pet down, but the rest of it is awsome ^^!
Mallarchy is great! its the only Mallachy I would have ((sadly I can't anyway because im a noob on subata :? ))
ps: this message contains a virus that is now in your computer, it will explode in about 10 minutes. To save your computer, please dance around your room like a chicken. :)
Sarivonne

Post by Sarivonne »

Huggles wrote:...

That's not enough.
I was just saying there IS ice. You said there wasn't. I can agree though, given the color it could use more.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Huggles wasn't, like, denying that you were right--it was more of an expression along the lines of "oh, so there is ice after all--still, it's so little it doesn't make a difference." Except she's a lot more succinct.
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yes. There was squinting involved, confusion, and then finally seeing it even after you mentioned where it was. I just thought it was some weirdly outlined spike on the very tip of the tail.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

The Mallarchy looks terribly out of place, as far as the color itself goes. It needs more ice, some frost-breath... something. I like the pose and the anatomy looks good, but it's just far too plain for my tastes.

The Dragon (I can barely spell the other name, so eff it) looks impossible. Seriously, that pose is kind of bad. I would like it better if it's haunches were tilted a little more away from the viewer, because it looks like it's trying to crack in half. The frozen drool looks a little derdeetder to me, too. XD
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I've been meaning to comment on these, as I quite like both. The dragon's wings aren't quite to my taste; I think I'd have preferred them folded or some such, but aside from that, and the frozen drool, I really, really like the pet. I like how it's all curled around itself, as I'd expect a hot-loving creature to behave in such cold environs. And the shading could not be prettier. This is a pet I'd consider getting, if I had sufficient room.

The mallarchy's design is lovely, and, yes, Rah, the wings look lovely. =D I can see where it would've been very awkward to add runes to the pet, and I'm not a fan, at all, of random ice hanging from pets, so I think you made the best of a difficult challenge. Again, a pet I might get if I had all the room I wanted.

Nice additions, both. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Sarivonne

Post by Sarivonne »

AngharadTy wrote:Huggles wasn't, like, denying that you were right--it was more of an expression along the lines of "oh, so there is ice after all--still, it's so little it doesn't make a difference." Except she's a lot more succinct.

My bad, I must have misread :) Thanks for clearing it up. I do agree though, I wish it was a bit more icy!
firost-the-dragon

Post by firost-the-dragon »

i like the mallarchy. nice dark-on-light contrast. :D
see this picture and more at http://www.darkpidgeot10.deviantart.com . this is by ME!!!