Uncased robot pets?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
invsagoth

Uncased robot pets?

Post by invsagoth »

Ok, so I have just found out how neat robot pets look uncased, but I don't know where to find a page that shows the robot pets without their housings. Because for the most part, I don't want a cased robot pet.

I don't think we have that feature. Is there anywhere that does?
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!
chocolatefairy13

Re: Uncased robot pets?

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

And as a second request, is there a page that shows all painted pets without their clothing (wow, that sounded creepy!).
I want a Royal Girl Blumaroo and would like to see one without the crown, etc.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

http://www.neopets.com/~Rhoku

That site is the answer to both of your questions :) Just find the pet you are looking for and click the "Click here to see this pet without its clothing" banner beneath them. I haven't checked to see if it has all the species/color combos but I'd imagine it would have almost all of them.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I love uncased robots too, the details of their wiring and stuff is usually > the casing itself.

Does anyone here happen to have a robot peophin?

^ is it just my comp or does the tail not show up? Or is the tail only available if you put on that part of the casing?

I want to see how it looks with just the tail casing on. I love how sleek and electronic the rest looks. Probably it'll look dumb with just the tail casing on, but it's better than no tail at all (unless my comp is being a twerp and not fully loading the image).

(Thread hijack :( it's, um, robot-related!)
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I just had a robot peophin recently (but zapped past it) and the tail is indeed only part of the casing. However, some of the shoe items will duplicate the tail, and so you can get it that way (but you have to be careful, as some will have cutouts for the mane, which also doesn't show up on the base either, so it looks funny).

I can't remember exactly what it looks like with just the tail and the rest of the base, but if no one else has an example, I can do some image splicing and try to get it for you. =)
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Thanks, Tiel! At least I know I'm getting a tail-less critter now (I'm trading a cheap 100k custom for one of these to fill my side, no casings because it was a pound grab). I'm going to check out the shoe items to see what would make an adequate substitute for a tail, thanks for the suggestion! :D

Re: the image splicing thing, do you need just a full pic of a robot peophin with the casing? Like this?
Larkspurlane @ neo
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Pretty close at least.

I think the Tacky Lighted Holiday shoes are a good start, at least to fill in while you're searching. =)
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Wow, thanks for taking the time to do that :D!

That doesn't actually look as bad as I thought it would. I'll call it a "custom design," haha. Thanks again, Tiel!

/hijack
Larkspurlane @ neo
invsagoth

Post by invsagoth »

Thank you for the petpage! That's useful for other things I've been wanting to look at too! I've found that my favorite uncased robots are draik and grundo. Since I traded my robot draik for a maraquan draik, I think I'll be best off getting a robot grundo. :3

I like the glassy insides of those two. :D
Thank you to Jazzy for the av!