Grey Nimmo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Larkspurlane

Re: Grey Nimmo

Post by Larkspurlane »

fists in particular look wrong because the best of the old grey pets were very apathetic in their battle poses.
This made me run off to go look at old battle poses. The old ixi's ranged attack was pure love:

Back on topic, I'm glad the news version (presumably the rainbow pool version) has lost the stoner smile.

I feel bad for the neo artists whose creativity is constrained by the customizeable poses. I would cry a little inside if I had the chance to create a "new" colour & all I could do was colourfill and draw a frowny face.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Aww, man. This's making me miss the old Grey Gelert.

So awesome. :( I'd based Drilax's personality almost completely around that look, and once it changed, that all got shot to hell. I'm not sure what to do with him anymore, character-wise. No other color/species combo really clicks with his name like the Grey Gelert did.

Don't care for the Grey Nimmo itself, though it was kind of fun to mess around with it in Photoshop - stuck a bag of Doritos in one of its hands and a burnt tortillion in the other.
ICPfandom

Post by ICPfandom »

don't like it. Its fugly