Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Iggy

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Iggy »

Adi, I've been screaming at TNT to make petpet PB Keyquest prizes. (For gold keys). Seriously, not paying 600K for a Faerie PPPB, especially not when I need FIFTEEN of these, only for gallery petpets.

I finally managed to find someone willing to trade me a Robot Krawk. BOOM BOOM POW. :)
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Iggy wrote:Adi, I've been screaming at TNT to make petpet PB Keyquest prizes. (For gold keys). Seriously, not paying 600K for a Faerie PPPB, especially not when I need FIFTEEN of these, only for gallery petpets.
Ooh yes, they should do that! I've never been one to go overboard on Petpets, as lovely as they can be. I've tried offering on a painted one, but they seem to be asking for more than the sum of it's parts. :(

In other news, I got that gender change on the first possible zap. ^_^ I have him dressed in various species clothes, for now, but I'm not sure if I'm keeping him yet.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Adi_gallia you could always battle the lab ray scientist and make him into a royalboy girl if you feel the name is more female. also, I think that is one of the codes that is still missing in the pet database.

I wonder, if you were to zap him into a her again, would you get two sets of female clothing?
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Woo, got into the Captain Competition for once. Please vote for me and you can vote once every 4 hours (I believe)

http://www.neopets.com/games/caption_br ... d=17314151
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wow, I REALLY like the base color on that royal boy Lenny! Too bad i'm not personally fond of the species, or i'd have one and be clamoring for an UC faerie one.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Marah wrote:Adi_gallia you could always battle the lab ray scientist and make him into a royalboy girl if you feel the name is more female. also, I think that is one of the codes that is still missing in the pet database.

I wonder, if you were to zap him into a her again, would you get two sets of female clothing?
Thanks for the reminder, I've just done that and added the code to the database. It got rid of the angry eyebrow, but I'm not sure she makes a convincing female.

I'm pretty sure you would get another set of clothing, I've got a couple of collars from the Christmas Lenny, from zapping her for so long. I think continuing to zap this Lenny might be tempting fate a little. :P
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I traded for a very nice RB draik today! His name is Qesstor Even though I want to trade him for yet another UC grey pet, I can't help but entertain what would happen if I got a FFQ right now. He'd be maraquan ^_^! He's so pretty, I'm tempted to keep him and just put Amiraelle back on that side. RB females are so beautiful! Draiks are bad for me though, as I waste lots of NC on clothes and end up trading or adopting them out anyway.

Must...resist...NC mall.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Fury

Post by Fury »

This is a really moany, pathetic woe but I feel I need to think aloud in the hopes of making up my mind!

I've had the same 3 pets on my account for a very long time now and I've advertised Headlong the Faerie Lenny as being up for trade for another pet with a real word name but unfortunately, have had no offers to my liking as yet (pickypickypicky). I created Woodlark on a separate account a little while ago (very surprised the name wasn't taken!) and I always planned to transfer him over to my main either this month or the next. Buuut... I have no idea what colour to paint him. My original idea was to paint him Mutant because I fell in love with the colour as soon as I saw it, then pair him up with the Ray of Light Background:

to create some freaky, deranged abnormality of a bird living deep within the woods. But after browsing through the Pteri colours here on Neocolours, I've come to love both the Faerie and Plushie versions. Basically, I don't know whether to opt for a cute bird or a weird bird. There's also the added factor of customisaton, which I love to do, so that pretty much farts in the face of the Mutant Pteri, doesn't it?

BLAH. The NP isn't really much of a problem, apart from the fact that I love to save and hate to spend (I know, laaame) but any opinions would be much appreciated. :mrgreen: Hur.
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

No fair!
I tried to enter Umita in the customisation spotlight, but it said:
"Sorry. Invisible pets cannot be entered into the spotlight just yet."

I can understand it somewhat, but look:
Spoiler: open/close
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

You are now eligible to use 'Edna - Cackle!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!
Yay! I think I've been doing ten a day most days for the last two weeks, perhaps three. Not too bad. After about three days, I started following the advice some people have given that the av is given out on quests for Rainbow spells; they also said that it happens with three-item quests, but I decided to do all quests with a reasonable price rather than only do the three-item ones. That said, it was a three item quest (Snot Kite, Baked Apple with Custard and Fake Uni Hat) I got the av for, even if I was doing quests with any number of items.

Now I can stop throwing money at Edna - most quests were fairly cheap, but that's not much consolation when the reward usually only works out at 150np a time.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

*shakes a rue fist at lab ray* First, you turn Uroboross from a Hissi to various other things and now a Yurble, and now FAERIE instead of robot? Gah, nothing to fit the name, at least it's not a very sought-after pet (converted form), so i think i'll just keep zapping.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Congrats Jazzy! I remember it took me quite a while to get that avatar too.

As for me, I have been kindly lent both a Krawk and a Draik in the last two months for the avatars! Charter members are really lovely, there are always people who are willing to help out or wish you luck. It makes me dread venturing onto the ordinary boards to chat. Anyway, I now only have one more pet avatar left to achieve, that being SuAP. Yeargh. I don't envision getting that anytime soon. D:
Aurinona

Post by Aurinona »

... this is why you should deposit Neopoints in the bank on a regular basis...

Yeah. His random event just ate over 600k. *shakes a fist at Sloth*

On the bright side, it looks like I may be getting a trophy tonight.
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

lol, that happened to me a while ago also but I didn't see the RE. I thought I got hacked or something.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Something has happened!
Image A beautiful Fire Faerie floats down and gives you a Lost Desert Petpet Paint Brush!!!

Goodie! :mrgreen:
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta