Maybe you remember me?

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
BazookaBabe

Maybe you remember me?

Post by BazookaBabe »

I really hope so.

Hi! I used to visit these boards a long, loooooong time ago, under this same name (though I've long since abandoned it. It's kinda corny to me, but very nostalgic, so...) when I was quite young. I left Neopets all together once it started changing. But I always seem to come back for the Advent Calendar. Inevitably, I found Neocolours again. So many good memories. These forums were one of my first endeavors on message boards outside of the Neopets boards, y'know. But enough about me. I can't wait to post more and get reacquainted with you all! :D
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: Maybe you remember me?

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wahey, i remember you! Welcome back! We're still as random and snarky as ever. :-)
Madge

Post by Madge »

I remember you and your baby jubjub av! Welcome back, I guess!

It's too quiet around these parts ever since 2.0 :(. Well, at least it feels that way for those of us who don't play subeta :P.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I remember you too - welcome back! It's good to see people rediscovering the site after all these years :) And yeah, the Neopets section of the site does feel far quieter than it used to be.
BazookaBabe

Post by BazookaBabe »

I only recognize a few names from my past membership. It was so long ago I don't even remember having a JubJub avatar. I do, however, recall a very BA Darigan Zafara avvy and sig set. I searched for it but couldn't find it :(
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Merry Christmas :D I went home for the holidays and found a backup from 2004 which is pure nostalgia.

If anyone else wants an old set, if I made it for you I'll probably have a copy. Some of these are beyond terrible...
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Ah, I remember that set that Jazzy posted! xD

Welcome back. :D I agree with Madge that it's a little quiet on the Neo side of things, but there's still a bunch of us here. ^^
Image Image