Subeta Pet Spotlight: V2

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Subeta Pet Spotlight: V2

Post by Enriana »

Some of you might remember the old pet spotlight, which never really got off the ground due to me taking a hiatus from Subeta.

However, I have returned, and so has the spotlight, with some tweaks. This is how it goes:
1. Fill out the form (included later in this post) for each pet you want to be included.
2. PM me with the filled out pet forms. (All in one PM, please!)

I will give everyone a week to get their PMs in, and then at 12:01 AM next Monday, a pet will randomly be picked and spotlighted here for a week, until the next Monday rolls around and another pet is picked.

How is a pet chosen? I will put all the pet names submitted into a Word document, make the list numbered, and then I will head over to Randomizer and get it to spit out a randomly generated number. That spit out number will be matched to the pet with the same number, and that pet gets spotlighted for a week. It will be linked here, with a short bio.

You can enter all of your pets, or just a few - it's up to you. If at any time you want to add a pet, PM me with the info. If at any time you want to remove a pet, PM me with the name.

Your pet does NOT need to have a fancy colour, a fancy name, a fancy lookup, a minion, a treasure chest theme, or even a treasure chest.

If you have any questions, feel free to post or PM me.

And finally, the form to use:

Code: Select all

[b]Pet Name:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b] If they have one.
[b]URL to pet lookup:[/b]
[b]Describe your pet in one word:[/b]
[b]Minion:[/b] Sally, the Blushing Monster.
[b]Treasure Chest Theme:[/b] if there is one.
[b]Anything else:[/b] any other info you think should be included.
Our Past Winners:
Kari, with Mikain.
Joey, with Fortissimo.
Hebdenhippy, with Subeta.
Seerow, with Ishka.
Last edited by Enriana on 21 Sep 2009 07:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Enriana

Re: Subeta Pet Spotlight: V2

Post by Enriana »

I apologize to everyone for being so terribly belated with this - I fail at sticking to a regular schedule. Future spotlights will be more timely!

I put all the entered pets into a file, generated a winner. That winner is...

Subeta! A fitting winner for the first V2 spotlight, I must say!

Subeta is owned by our very own hebdenhippy, and has a lovely lookup, which can be viewed here!

His treasure chest theme contains all sorts of Subeta-centered items, his minion is a Wunn, and he's a Common Kumos.

If you've already entered, you don't need to again unless you're adding a new pet (or removing one). People who haven't entered yet, the information can be found in the original post. There are absolutely no requirements for entering!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Pssst! You should make a list of past spotlight winners! And I say this because I won one :D
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

I knew I'd forgotten something! Added. :D
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Also, could you update the previous winners links, so than they link to either .net or .ws? They don't work on .org.

Thanks!!!
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

Updated!

I used my handy-dandy (notebook!) random number generator, and this week's winner IS...

Ishka! Belonging to our very own Seerow, this Glacier Tigrean has a ton of art and a custom overlay! With an icy theme treasure chest, Ishka has a neat story: she brings the souls of the deceased across the Veil, to the other side. The result of this process is a body being slowly covered in ice.

Congrats, Seerow!
Kahina

Post by Kahina »

Hey,i need one petlook to my pet Miharu :3
Kahina

Post by Kahina »

Hey,i need one to my pet Miharu :3