Royal Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Royal Gnorbu

Post by thelonetiel »

Image Image
Image Image
(both sets as the Rainbow pool Royalgirl seems to be male, no seductive look)

I think both are reasonable, and actually look probably as good as they could for clothes on a bulky quadruped. The outfits are nicely detailed, and the base colors are rather pretty, though Teal and Purple as a combo isn't especially unique. The white frill on the girl, whatever the proper name is, is quite lovely.

I'm not a huge fan of the gold and green and brown also introduced in the clothes, and the insides of the ears on each seem out of place. Still, all in all, rather nifty gnorbu.
cowrite

Re: Royal Gnorbu

Post by cowrite »

It's weird that the smaller images have different eye colors than the larger ones... Overall I think they look nice and I agree with you there isn't much they can do for a quadruped... the royal color took a beating after the conversions...
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

The royalgirl has some junk in her trunk

They're ok, nothing special
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Looks like the actual female base has green eyes (you can see the eyelids on that small image), which I really like. Hate the eye color in the small male version, though... much prefer the larger one and hope that's the "real" color. I like the female's mane, as the braided part covers most of the stupid eyelashes. I'm not too fussed about the clothes (are the male's ears somehow coming out through the side of his crown?), but both bases are nice.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I actually think they are both lovely, but I do have a soft spot for Gnorbu. Female especially is lovely, I agree with Tiel about thinking the white-frill-thing is lovely. I can imagine her being quite ghetto, with her boot-ay and weave, which I love.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

i like the clothes but would have proffered a different base color for the both of them.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I forgot how oversized their heads were. And that five o'clock shadow-like effect doesn't really suit the 'girl :-P That aside, these look pretty. I prefer the boy's colouring, but the girl's clothes.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Can someone fix the Royal Girl on the front page? I tried to add the url but it didn't work out so well...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.