Games Master Challenge 2010

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Games Master Challenge 2010

Post by Cranberry »

I hate Dubloon Disaster. Why is it in every games challenge? I played for quite a while today before I finally got a 500-point dubloon early on in the game. I've finished all of the challenges now. It wasn't too bad, although I find playing 75 different games tedious. Can't they come up with a new challenge?
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Well, I've got every challenge but Destruct-o-Match. I just cannot get over 1k points in that game, let alone close to 1500. My highest score for the game is only a little over 1.1k anyway. Ohh well, so close to beating them all!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

I like the GMC challenge also. It can be a bit of a time consumer but it's relatively easy and you get prizes

There's no way I'm going to get gold this year. I can't beat the scores for Hasee Bounce and DOM III but that's ok
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

I really like the Games Master Challenges, sometimes it can be a bit frustrating playing for hours trying to get the score (I'm looking at you DOM III) but I much prefer games and puzzles to things like the battledome challengers we've had in the recent plot.

I managed to complete all of the challenges this year which I'm pretty pleased about. DOM III was definitely the hardest for me, it took me so long to get that score. Meerca Chase was also a challenge, not because the score was hard to get, but because the left and up arrow keys are broken on my keyboard and only work around half the time, so I just kept crashing into things. I only managed to get that score because I got one of those lightning bolt neggs straight away.
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

I finally finished it this morning.
DOM III and Hasee Bounce were for sure the hardest for me.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Finished it earlier, almost forgot to do today's set. My hardest were DOM III, Hasee Bounce, Meepit Juice Break, and Carnival of Terror (kept not getting ammo refills).
derp
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

It's funny to me that so many people have trouble with DoMIII... that's one of my best games and I play in the World Challenges for it all the time (I don't even bother to send scores under 2000). I had the most trouble with Dubloon Disaster and Hasee Bounce (the latter was easier once I remembered there was a code to reset the timer, though). I could only get the Ghost Bopper one by rotating my actual keyboard. Glad Barf Boat and Shenkuu Warrior weren't included this year. I remember having lots of trouble with them before.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I went 35/35. It was pretty easy this year. Didn't take me more than a few tries (if that) to beat the games. Snowbeast Snackrifice was the hardest for me. I hate that game.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

All I have to say is: what the HECK is this trophy?
I think you guys are getting to me... I've looked at it every which way and can't see anything site-suitable, let alone game-related.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Faun

Post by Faun »

Ok, I've changed my mind. I have no time to do this. ;_; I've only done like, two challenges.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Meerca Chase and Snowbeast Snackrifice were the toughest for me, but that's nothing new. Every year I play Meerca Chase over and over without ever seeing a Fish Negg. I think I did see a silver one on the game where I finally got a passing score (I think it only took me about 40 minutes this year). I did beat them all, finally, though I had to play a bunch of games to get that around Neopia challenge to register for me (it registered as complete after about 15 games, then changed to incomplete, so I had to play about 10 more games for it to become complete again).
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I managed 33 challenges, one off the highest trophy. I can't do Meepit Juice Break or Snowmuncher - I didn't even try Snowmuncher. I was pleased I'd managed that many, to be honest, given how bad I am at games.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I played one game! And then I tried zurroball, and everytime I clicked the ball dropped anyway and I stopped playing alltogether. :D
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Meepit Juice Break, Dubloon Disaster, Mutant Graveyard of Doom II, and Zurroball made me the most frustrated, but i did finally complete them all, whew! I got all the NC challenges along with them.

About 10:30 last night, i told my husband to log in to play a game for a trophy and some prizes...at least from Destruct-o-Match, which is his favorite game there. He hadn't been on Neo for a LONG time, and i was afraid he might end up getting purged. Now he's playing again, and i also got him hooked on Neopian Battlefield Legends and doing some minor customization. :P
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I did a few challenges... but I can't find my trophy!?! I want a trophy, that's the only reason I did any challenges at all.