Zombie and White Lutari

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
luvas

Zombie and White Lutari

Post by luvas »

ImageImage

Zombie has pretty convincing wear and tear, and has a disturbing facial expression. The only complaint from me is the lack of a shirt, though I could understand TNT not including one.

White just looks unnatural to me, probably because of the light greys. Then again, it would look nice in a snowy landscape.

Both are very good colours in my opinion; Lutaries lucked out today :)
Last edited by luvas on 18 Apr 2011 11:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Zombie and White Lutari

Post by AngharadTy »

I'd rather see the zombie without pants (which is a disturbing thing to say). I like the coloration on the arms, though, and the pants interrupt the "flow" of the pet. I'm a big fan of naked zombies, anyway.

I rather like white. The blue-grey color is very lovely.
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

White is remarkably un-white. Ignore the chest area and underside of tail (which is the same on all the basic colours) and the majority that's left is a light slate colour which, while not unpleasant by any means, is a sort of Pirate-hued blue/grey.

Zombie - I like the scars and marks on the chest, the muddy forearms, and eye. Random trousers, very tight.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Shiny Neomysterion

Post by Shiny Neomysterion »

The Zombie Lutari looks rather scary, in a happy sense of the way.
The White Lutari would go perfect with any Winter landscape. :)
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Twitter | Facebook | Neopets (main)
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

The white one is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I'm a sucker for white pets anyways, so I approve of this.
Zombie's meh. Needs a shirt.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I don't like Zombie much... the mouth is odd. Too many straight lines. I agree, it should have a shirt.

I really like white. It has a Snowbeast-type color scheme going on:

tagcat

Post by tagcat »

I like the mottled flesh look on the lutari, its one of the really well done zombies I believe. It just has lots of detail that makes it golden, like the blue veins curling up the chest or the yellowed teeth. Overall its a pretty sweet design with loadsa' colour variation.
Edit:I also just noticed the hands are dirtied wonderfully, like he's had to dig his way out of the ground. And the light scars on its front as well as the oozing mouth make it look really sickly. C:
The white is sort of the opposite with a simple two shade thing going on.. It just pales in comparison to the detail on our zombie chum.