Swamp Gas and Silver Techos

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Fury

Swamp Gas and Silver Techos

Post by Fury »

Image Image

Techos are not a favourite species of mine but I noticed there was no topic for their new colours!

Swamp Gas is a pretty cool, creative colour and I like the detailed speckling on the belly. The odour (?!) waftings are wispy and plentiful and I like the soft, gradient colouring and thin line art. Saying that, it's called Swamp Gas and I will probably never own one.

I don't have anything to say about Silver. Discuss.

EDIT:

LOL just seen the clothes:

ImageImage

Chim chimeny, chim chimeny, chim chim charoo~
Kantark

Re: Swamp Gas and Silver Techos

Post by Kantark »

The larger ones:

Image Image

I'm going to stick my neck out here and suggest that maybe they've overdone the odour trails on Swamp Gas just a teensy little bit. Nice detail on the mottled colouring on the body.

Silver - shiny is good, but some of the shadows look a bit inconsistent, specifically the shadow on the chest which forms a vertical line below the eye doesn't seem to match the others or the lightsource.

Edit: yeah, my first thought on seeing the clothes was 'Cor Blimey Mary Poppins' :-D
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark