Royal Boris

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Usul_Princess

Royal Boris

Post by Usul_Princess »

ImageImage

The shading on the Royalboy bori is so flat on the face. Everywhere else has nice detail. Not really a fan of the crown, but I like the gray wig.

I like the hair on the Royalgirl, but I get the "paper doll" vibe from her that 2.0 has to offer. I'm not sure why, but her pose feels ill-fit for her outfit.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Kantark

Re: Royal Boris

Post by Kantark »

Looks like the RG has been to Burger King. Never before has a crown looked so pasted-on. I like her long hair and the clothing is voluminous. But that crown, that'd be the first thing to come off. Sheesh.

RB's crown looks less pasted, probably because of the fur lining at the bottom. Nice detailing at the bottom edge of the cape too.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Crystalame

Post by Crystalame »

I thought the same thing about the crown! I really like the base colors but I'm not sure about the outfits... the RG definitely does have a paper doll vibe. I think they're pretty decent over all though.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I'd love to see the Royalgirl without clothing on, because I definitely agree... the clothing overall just looks pasted on, but the base color and the hair are both lovely!
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Pretty much the same sentiments; base colour's nice but the clothes are crap.
EofS

Post by EofS »

I don't have a particular opinion on the pets, but I do keep reading this title as Royal Boris. Isn't being mayor enough for him!?
Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird »

I'm loving the base colour of the RG (although it is too much like the Faerie Bori), but honestly...that crown is DISGUSTING. Like some have already said, it looks very pasted on, but there's just no depth or anything to it.