Hi!

New members, post here to introduce yourself!
Themacwe

Hi!

Post by Themacwe »

Hi there! Anyways, I'm an avid Neopets fan and my only goal in the game is to somehow get a UC MSPP. I've always loved them since I started 8 years ago, and never was skilled or lucky enough to get one. Anyways, I've been looking at this site for awhile and found it to have a mature an encouraging community which I believe can help me reach my own goals and potential in Neopets! :D

Anyways, I'm probably the biggest UC MSPP fan there is even though I don't have one

Have a nice day!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Hi!

Post by AngharadTy »

Hello and welcome! MSPPs are pretty damn awesome, so I hope you keep at your goal. =D
Image Image
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Welcome! I agree, UC MSPPs are pretty cool, and i hope you achieve your goal someday. :-)
Themacwe

Post by Themacwe »

Thanks a lot :)
I'm really happy I finally stopped procrastinating and made an account considering I've always enjoyed reading the threads on the site!

Thanks for the words of encouragement and I really do hope too that I get a UC MSPP!

:D
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

That's a very hard neogoal to accomplish. If MSPP were not hardenough to get, UC is almost impossible. Good luck, if you ever get your MSPP don't foget to let us know. ;)
Themacwe

Post by Themacwe »

I had one before I got hacked 4 months ago and neopets froze my account and I havent heard one word from them since... Even though I've emailed them around 4-5 times
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Hello, welcome to Neocolours and I wish you all the best in your quest for the MSPP :-)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Themacwe

Post by Themacwe »

Thanks a lot! Always nice to hear words of encouragement! :)