Request board recreated.

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
PharaonicQuiche

Request board recreated.

Post by PharaonicQuiche »

Though I do have the list of all the pets I was going to do as requests, I'd really appreciate it if you could post here just to confirm that you're still around and interested in the request. :wink:
I have most all of them sketched but I don't want to spend the time colouring a picture for someone who isn't going to even show up here to receive it.
The only two I don't need any sort of note from are Metamorpheus and Fright. I've got the both of them partially coloured.
Oh, and nope, I'm not going to take any more requests for now. Need to get all of these done first.

List:
Enriana's Eyrie "Lysemma" - Complete
Bonecrivain's Gelert "Algebar" - Complete
Aqua's Chomby "Metamorpheus" - Complete
Stumpy's Fright
The Cheshire Dragon's Peophin "Nikita402" - Complete
Anza (Pet?)
jeti's Tiamont
Seerow's StormFox
Starr's Spotted Koi "Kihario" - Complete
Huggles's Kaotika
Float's Avoros
Jamie's Cintoquill
Mistress Morbid's Wynter
Last edited by PharaonicQuiche on 19 Mar 2006 02:55 am, edited 13 times in total.
TCD

Post by TCD »

Umm...I requested, but I wasn't put up on the list in the original board. That mean you aren't going to do mine, or that you just didn't get around to putting it on the list and want me to put my info up?
PharaonicQuiche

I just never updated that first post- If you requested at all on the board, I intend on doing the picture. Information would be lovely.
TCD

Post by TCD »

Okey, just makin' sure.

Pet: Nikita402
Species/Color: Faerie Peophin
Refrence: None, she's just a plain old Faerie Peophin.

Err, d'you need anything else?
PharaonicQuiche

That's fine. :) Oh, any particular personality or petpet?
TCD

Post by TCD »

Oooh, if you could get her White Mallard Kelsey in there, that would be great. Kelsey's kinda silly/stupid, for a petpet. And Nikita is kinda vain, but really caring of her family and stuff.

There, hope that helps with an idea. >>
Float

Post by Float »

I'm still interested.. although I don't remember what pet my request was for. Do you happen to know?
Anza

Post by Anza »

Float - go back to the old temp forums and look. The thread is still there, it's just locked.

PQ - I put in a placeholder post but I forgot to come back and fill it. However in the first post of the thread on the old temp foums it says mine is sketched... did I PM the details to you, did you pick the pet to sketch, or is that a mistake? And if it's a mistake am I still allowed to put in my request?
jeti

Post by jeti »

I'm still interested, very much so. :3 I requested my desert lupe, Tiamont, and as it said "sketched" I'd assume you already had her custom infos, so I figure I need not repeat 'em...?
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yup, most definitely still interested:) I had requested StormFox, my Island Bori. I can repost his info if you'd like.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Starr

Post by Starr »

I'm here and definitely still interested! ^_^

*goes back to check* Yep, I requested my Spotted Koi.
Pet name: Kihario
Pet species: Koi
Pet colour: Spotted
Pet personality/etc: Doesn't have the usual silly/happy grin of most Koi. She's very calm and serene, peaceful. Mature/sophisticated for her young age.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I exist, but I can't remember what pet I requested. It may have been Kaotika, my Darigan eyrie. She's big, mean, and likes to eat ogrins. I'm pretty sure I requested one of my royalgirl flotsam from Sykes.
Float

Post by Float »

Anza wrote:Float - go back to the old temp forums and look. The thread is still there, it's just locked.
So it is, I kept getting redirected to this forum before.
PharaonicQuiche

Anza- Ah! Yeah, I don't think you did give me details. I wasn't keeping track of names very well.. Just drawing everything mentioned. I thought all the placeholders had put in their requests later. Anyway, my mistake and yes, you're still very much free to put your request in.

jeti- Yep, I have your custom info on Tiamont.

Seerow- No worries on the information. I've got it. (:

Starr- Alrighty! Thank you for posting. *nibble*

Huggles - Yup, it was Kaotika. And I think I am in love with her if she likes to eat ogrins.

If you posted your information on the last board, I guess you really don't need to repost the information.. unless you've made design changes and would prefer the picture be editted before colouring. I just want to know who still wants the picture and is on this board.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I requested a picture of Cintoquill the Shadow Krawk.