Plushie Gnorbu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It's not a redraw if they take one of the basic colors (e.g., green) and just color it differently. It is a redraw if they take a blank digital canvas and start drawin' away, coming up with something completely new.

Another important term is "repose"--which would more accurately be termed a "re-pose" to differentiate it from the dictionary definition of "repose" (but I digress). If a pet is redrawn, it may not be reposed--that is, it might keep the same limb and head positions as the basic colors. We frown upon that, because it shows a lack of imagination.

(Incidentally, the term "revamp" can get confused with the other two, as well; that means that the entire species has been redone so that the art is updated.)

And on to another point--I don't really like the realistic eyes on plushies. Real plushies don't have eyeballs, they have buttons or little dark plastic things sewn on. Just weird.
Image Image
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

And on to another point--I don't really like the realistic eyes on plushies. Real plushies don't have eyeballs, they have buttons or little dark plastic things sewn on. Just weird.
So true. I like buttons and plastic beads, but, please, tell them to draw them less "disturbing".
For example, those are cute Image or Image.

But this creeps me out!!!
I will get you when you are asleep.... *evil giggle*
ImageImageImage
Jack Sparrow Wanna be

Post by Jack Sparrow Wanna be »

As much as I love gnorbus (even tough I don't even have any) this is a big disappointment. The colours are nice and bright but I would always of thought that the plushie ones would be a sort of dark blue sort of.

But the mane is very pretty and yarnie... is that a word?
The names either Llama, Jack or Tasha
(my real name being Tarsha but I never use it xP)
Leave the purple pets alone! The orange spots happen to be one of the best contrasts in neopets :D
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Jack Sparrow Wanna be wrote:As much as I love gnorbus (even tough I don't even have any) this is a big disappointment. The colours are nice and bright but I would always of thought that the plushie ones would be a sort of dark blue sort of.

But the mane is very pretty and yarnie... is that a word?
Yarnie? *rofls away* I must to put that on my dictionary XD Is more yarnless than the fur of the yurble Image (at least for me)
ImageImageImage
Jack Sparrow Wanna be

Post by Jack Sparrow Wanna be »

Skiler wrote: Yarnie? *rofls away* I must to put that on my dictionary XD Is more yarnless than the fur of the yurble Image (at least for me)
Hehe, they are pretty 'yarnie' but the deep purple with the green doesn't really go...

But the gnorbu just look pretty sweet with the yarn mane.
The names either Llama, Jack or Tasha
(my real name being Tarsha but I never use it xP)
Leave the purple pets alone! The orange spots happen to be one of the best contrasts in neopets :D