Royal Elephantes

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

It took me a while to edit my post, but reading before you post is one of those rules I know you've specifically been taught. Obviously you're responding to something that someone has said, or you wouldn't be posting anything or than whether or not you like the color.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Huggles wrote: ImageImage
Slightly unrelated to anything else going on in this post now >_> But my god, Huggles, I never noticed that before. Probably because I hate the royal ixi SO MUCH that I never thought to compare it to an ixi that I absolutely love.

Now I hate the Royalgirl ixi even more. Sigh.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Slightly unrelated to anything else going on in this post now >_> But my god, Huggles, I never noticed that before. Probably because I hate the royal ixi SO MUCH that I never thought to compare it to an ixi that I absolutely love.

TNT are well known for just putting a Dress/Male clothing on a Royal pet just look at Shoyru and Buzz :(
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

checkers wrote:TNT are well known for just putting a Dress/Male clothing on a Royal pet just look at Shoyru and Buzz :(
Um, actually, that had nothing to do with it O_o; They didn't just put clothes over an already existing pet, they just took the -face- off the faerie ixi. And the royal shoyru is lovely o_o;;
Jack Sparrow Wanna be

Post by Jack Sparrow Wanna be »

checkers wrote:

TNT are well known for just putting a Dress/Male clothing on a Royal pet just look at Shoyru and Buzz :(
I love both the Shoyru and Buzz royals ^^;.
Yeah go ahead shoot me I like buzzes but they actually look pretty nice with the pretty clothing on them :).

The royal girl ixi = hate, all ixis = hate, but I do like the mutant.
The names either Llama, Jack or Tasha
(my real name being Tarsha but I never use it xP)
Leave the purple pets alone! The orange spots happen to be one of the best contrasts in neopets :D
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

This is my favorite. If they revamped Elephantes to look like this, I'd finally make midnightgenesh an Elephante :P

As for the Royals... meh.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
checkers

Post by checkers »

Elephante need a Redraw, but there are other neopets in need of redraws more. :?
NeoCraze

Post by NeoCraze »

I'm quite fond of this color. When I first saw it in the news I was shocked, and then I squeed with enjoyment. They really are a great, and the concept is awesome. I'd consider this the best Royal pet combo, if not for my love for the Royalboy Krawk, which someday, I hope to get.
checkers

Post by checkers »

I'm quite fond of this color. When I first saw it in the news I was shocked, and then I squeed with enjoyment. They really are a great, and the concept is awesome. I'd consider this the best Royal pet combo, if not for my love for the Royalboy Krawk, which someday, I hope to get.
Yes they are rather good, but a Set of Mynci or Aisha would be better in my opinion, the elephante look a little too slim :P
Scimthary

Post by Scimthary »

Oh my god, I'm literaly in love with the female royal, it's so prettyfull and the indian theme just fits perfectly. =)
davidsgurl1685

Post by davidsgurl1685 »

I really love the female. I thought it would be hard to make an elephante look feminine but i clearly was mistaken. I like the male as well, except it looks to me like the lines are a little thicker on him. That might just be the way they contrast with the other colors though. Overall I think its a great job, and if my bank account wasnt already empty i'd go get a female Royal Elephante.
K+D=<3 4E