Island Hissi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

ILOVEIT. And even though I like Hissis, they usually don't get much excitement out of me. If I get one from the lab, it's a keeper. The leaf-bandages are a really nice touch.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Ooh. When I first saw this I wasn't too fond of it but now that I'm looking at all of its poses, it's actually very nice :D I like that they have the necklace interacting with what's happening to the pet. Overall thumbs up! XD My favorite part is the feathers on its head... <3
<3
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

It got a kind of "wooden casquet" where the feathers are attached to.
ImageImageImage
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I love it! **snuggles it** I'm a hissi fan and was excited to see anew hissi colour, though wary of it sucking but this one doesn't. I love everything about it, my favorite part being the feather head dress. If I didn't have a colour already picked out and perfect for my Daray, this would of been it. **snuggles it more**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
amazonvero

Post by amazonvero »

Okay maybe I was the only person who wasn't sure what to make of the leaf bandages. I was confused, but now that I see what they are I love it.

I'm in love with the headdress. It's just badass. The only thing I can think of criticizing is the spiral on the wings - they're a little weak. Other than that I love it.

I may have to add a headdress to my island zaffy.
PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Apostrophes.
miazilla

Post by miazilla »

This is so freaking great!! Definatley one of my favourite colours ever!
freekydud

Post by freekydud »

after a long wait for all the siggies and logos to load..the hissi has finally loaded....I'm very surprised of what I saw! Looks a lot like a quetzal! I want one!
Meeep....
|Neopets||Subeta|
pls...Donate?