Disco And Snot Uni

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

If you look at the beaten pose (as of right now it still has hair)

Apply the icky yellow mane and tail and horn to all the other poses to see the ickyness. :P
ImageImageImage
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Float wrote:could someone post the old images if they have them (although i dunno if someone would have saved something that sounds so ugly..)
It just had the normal, unpainted UNI's hair and horn pasted on it. Same snot pet, but without snot hair.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Boo on the snot. Ignoring the beaten pose (bandages? bruises? wtf?), it not *that* bad. It not good, but it's not the worst pet on the site.

I acutally like the disco, though. Except for the feet. Eh. But the rest of it is nice.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Amimain

Post by Amimain »

I think TNT has kind of forgotten what disco is...I liked the disco Kacheek and Moehog and Shoyru because they recall that era, but it seems now disco just means "bright and pink with flowery things."

That aside, though, I do like it. It reminds me of a My Little Pony. (:

The snot though....ewww. I hate the concept altogether!

And what happened? The hair used to be yellow and...hair. When did it change to pure snot?
ImageImage
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Amimain wrote: And what happened? The hair used to be yellow and...hair. When did it change to pure snot?
When someone realized how stupid the real hair looked? Just read the posts above...we all hated that about it :p
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

I don't like either one. In the snot uni the inside of the ear seems bright yellow in the happy/circle poses and in a later pose it's a dullish brown... Or maybe Im insane.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

It's the same shade of brownish yellow in two poses but dark green in the hit pose. I'm never bothered by these little inconsistencies, though...how often do you see two different poses at once in the game?

I have to say, though, that if I didn't know what an uni was it would take me some careful scrutiny to find the winged unicorn in all that snot.
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Well rarely, but for some reason I just happened to notice it. Caught my eye kinda stuff.
They really need to change the beaten bose. And is a snot pet, meant to be just covered in snot or be entirely made out of snot?
checkers

Post by checkers »

I think snot unis are just unis covered in snot ^^; im not joking thats what they're meant to be.

the snots been scratched off and theres a cut of skin on one of the legs, that also explains the bandages and bruised eye.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

The fact that some of them are melting in beaten is the only indication that any of them are "pure" snot. I always think of them as just having mucus for skin. Surely there is still a skeleton and organs underneath for them to eat and maintain shape. Never mind jelly pets, they don't count.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I've always thought of them to be made entirely of snot like meuka, who does melt into puddles on occassion and somehow manages to shrink himself to hide amongst the native boogers in your pets' nose.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I think they're all different. Different types of snot, different types of Snot pets. Neopets is magic. In a world with flying elephants, there can be things made of snot that need to eat to live, which are related to normal things covered in snot that need to eat to live. Odd, yeah.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(