Snackrifice!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I played this in beta test, and I don't see why anyone would ever want to play it (unless there really is a chance of finding the missing Polarchuck, which I doubt.) I mean, who would ever want to hurt a Petpet? Even if you thought the Petpets weren't real? The very idea is sickening.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Skitty

Post by Skitty »

I have to say, this game to be the best thing TNT's done in ages. Most of Neo's games are so dull, tedious, and boring that I simply can't force myself to play them. This one plays in the same boring, tedious manner, but the concept is enough keep me entertained enough for a few rounds. The fact that the PPLers you get to peg are Chias and Kacheeks (at least in level two... I didn't get any farther) is funny too, since as someone else said, they're some of the ugliest pets on the site.

I also found the "Berserk Mode" image with the bar accross the screen highly amusing. It reminds me a little of the Overlimit attacks in Tales of the Abyss (PS2 game), and several other animesque games that have similar graphics for their overdrive modes and special attacks.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Hee, game funny. Cookies to the programmer, this is a hoot. I can't get past level 2, and I tend to splat the petpets into the mountain, but it's all good.

I love smacking the PPL-types around; the googly-eyes are great. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The Snow Beast should eat the PPLers for supper, they remind me of overly excited PETA members.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I think this game is wonderful, even though my high score turned out to be like 150 xD I'll keep playing it though, hopefully getting better :3 This is great xD
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Eee. I managed 500 once I got into berzerk mode. I love how PPLs is interchanged with people.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Iggy wrote:The Snow Beast should eat the PPLers for supper, they remind me of overly excited PETA members.
Except often times PETA has no reason for their ideas. Isn't there something a little, tiny bit immoral about tossing at least sixty petpets a day into the jaws of a giant snow beast? Wouldn't it be safer to just call the Defenders of Neopia to tranquilize and rehabilitate the Snow Beast?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Ha! This is to funny. I love the concept and how they put a twist to it. You think they would of made you the PPLers but nope, you're the ones trying to put the petpets to their doom. Priceless! I totally suck at the game. I might try and see if I can better myself later. Be a good way to take out frustration.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Amusing! They sound like squeaky toys when you hit them.