Free Goodie Bags at NC Mall

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Re: Free Goodie Bags at NC Mall

Post by zebru »

They restock pretty often now. Got my third bag and in it Pumpkin String Lights.
Shame, I was hoping for a background. Stil, very nice move from TNT.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I've only ever seen two bags in stock, though it was the same one twice. Is there any certain time frame they tend to go in, or is it just completely random?
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Oh damn. I'd refreshed and apparently not waited for the page to load - came back ages later to see the meepit bag sitting there waiting. The only one left I need.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I just now got lucky and got my 3rd bag, the Meowclops bag. (Run and see if there are any left!)

I got the Subservient Sentient Stones as my prize. That's sort of cool, I don't know that I'll use them much, but I've always found them amusing.

I'm so glad I don't have to refresh on that stupid page any more: the flash really taxes my aging computer.
Fury

Post by Fury »

I managed to grab my third and final bag too (the Meowclops one, incidentally), opened it and received a Fortune-Telling Crystal Ball as my extra prize. It's really pretty so I'm happy with that! I'd never turn down freebies anyway. x)
covet

Post by covet »

Finally got my third goodie bag. I think I'll save and open it on halloween, as there are bound to be more items released, so it will widen my options. Oooor something.

It's a shame we can't collect twice but only open once. The bags are pretty.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Madge

Post by Madge »

I was originally going to bitch that there are no bags ever, and then I refreshed at work when I was bored and got two, and figured why not refresh once more before bed and got the third one.

I got a mini esophager. LAME. I'm going to put it on Snowager though, just for kicks. And he can wear the esophager mask again. Which is awesome, because he's dressing up as the esophager for halloween or something.

So if you're like me and are all "what is with these bags? I will never refresh enough for them!?" just refresh a few times. And you have to watch it refresh. I missed like 3 bags because I hit refresh and then the DAMN BAG APPEARED and I had a coffee or something and I clicked on it and they're like "no Madge, you are the bag" and I was like "fuck you".

and then I was a zombie.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I got all three bags finally and got a Mutating Background for my extra prize, which is pretty cool actually.
I'm rather impressed with the free stuff we can get from these bags, as they are far better then the stuff we've previously gotten for free.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Fuzzy
Human Avatar: 7837

Post by Fuzzy »

I got all three bags and the free NC mall item. It's the cobweb banner and it's something I wanted. I'm glad to have gotten it for free. It's a bit blurry on the small pet images, though. The aboogala hanging from it is cute. I'd like to see them give out free mall items more often, but not too much.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I was wondering WTF you guys were talking about until I happened into the mall to look again, and, behold, there was a bag. In a mere 5 minutes, I got all three of them. :D I haven't opened them yet. I'm holding off to look at them (saving the images just isn't the same, ya know?). I really wish we could get two sets, so I can add the other to my gallery. :(
Aster

Post by Aster »

I have a slight dilemma, I want to open them for the 150NC but my gallery - moving things - would look great with the bags in them (they sort of move, hehe).
Will I still be awarded the 150NC if I keep them in my gallery and decide to open them later, say next year (haha) if I ever get rid of my gallery?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Granted, I'm not a Neopets player, so my info may be slightly off--but you don't get NC points, you get an NC item. I opened my three and didn't get NC, just got a background. (I opened them thinking I could pass the wearable on to Jessi, not realizing it was impossible.)

Oh, and while this is a new promo, I don't think they've ever changed the outcomes of bags for people who saved them.
Image Image
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

I'm debating on whether to open mine. With my luck I'll get some item I don't want. :P But... I dunno. I'm thinking I may regret it. Eh, I guess I will. ::shrug::
It'd be nicer if they just gave away NeoCash, so people could get what they want. Or trade them, whatever.

{edit} Ok, so I got: Spooky Doughnut, Neocola Jellypop, Eye Candy, Candy Kiko Apple, Spooky Shake, Chokato Snapdragon Lollypop, and Mad Scientist Brand: My Favourite Specimens. Which is... okay? It's interesting, but none of my pets really go with them.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Image Image Image

Aww! Now I know why people didn't want to open them.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »