Layout 'n all that

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Silly. You want three Darigan pets on it? I like it without just fine. ;)
Image Image
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

4 actually. Zafara lupe and eyrie already :p

I agree, it's fine as is.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Lupe's Tyrannian, not Darigan :)
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I don't see the darigan lupe? I think that's just eyrie all the way in the purple.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Ahhh, my mistake.

I need to bone up on my neopet colours.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I think the banner is fine as is, very lovely (though there used to be a krawk, didn't there? I miss it... Oh well! still pretty!), and I like the blue and the fact that Jazzykins is no longer ORANGE. It gets the official Figgy Stamp of Approval. (Which is shaped like a piece of toast, you know.)
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Yeah, but we're still fine - Eyecandy always went over too (well, on the months Lum released a new vid) and it was never a problem. So this will be cool too.

All is well. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Kamil wrote:Yeah, but we're still fine - Eyecandy always went over too (well, on the months Lum released a new vid) and it was never a problem. So this will be cool too.

All is well. =D
Until we put a thumbnail leading to this site and we get swarmed by trolls. -.-;;

We aren't even well-known and we have trolls coming here. *puts up a sign that says "Neocolours Forums THAT WAY ------>" and leads to a lake with giant crocodiles swimming in it*
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Which trolls? I'm not sure I see any, beyond that phantom bumpah who was actually a registered user.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

The banner is awesome apart from the fact it has no wocky ;D But there is a yurble so all is well, hee. And the new colour scheme is fab, a very relaxing shade of blue =)

I think it's great the site is doing so well again, we don't seem to have suffered too much from the big move and people are still finding us and joining up and so forth. New people =/= trolls ^__^ Well not all the time anyway. Over a gig a day though... blimey!
Madge

Post by Madge »

Not sure if this belongs here or not but the "watch this topic" link (something I use all the time because I rarely post) is below the quickreply box - I think it would be better if it were above it, simply because I always keep looking for the "Watch this topic" link ABOVE the quick reply box.

Of course if it would be hard to move it or if I'm the only one who seems to think it would be a better way then please ignore this.

The banner is awesome, I never knew there were only poogles in the background of it before.
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

Wow...I went away for a week and now I barely recognie the place!

*grin* It looks so shiny -- the banner is beautiful.
EDIT for clarity:
I'm confused about what you did with genders...
When reading this thread I seem to have hallucinated and thought everyone lost genders, but browsing the rest of the forum it seems fine (maybe it's just jetlag?)

EDITED to remove another imaginary change, sorry.
Last edited by Settingshadow on 25 Mar 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Yeah, the gender thing went a bit funny- I'm still not sure how it happened, but it stopped working in the profile page, and joeno and I had to patch it. So if people are missing genders, that'd be why.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

The front page is looking pretty swanky now :) I hope I'm not being my usual unobservant self and it's actually been like that for a while already, heh.

The unreleased page is showing quite a lot of released pets though (the krawks, chombies and aisha I think) ^__^
Anza

Post by Anza »

There's a couple of problems with the front page on my computer.

At the top, the navigation bar? The words 'home' and 'forums' are on top of the banner. Perhaps make the font size smaller?

Also, the last 5 colours stretch my screen. Perhaps make it the last 4 instead?