Bloodred Kora

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Bloodred Kora

Post by Silverevilchao »

Not sure if it's a revamp or not, but here is the Bloodred Kora. Not sure what's up with the slant, though it kinda makes sense from a first-person viewpoint perspective ( I think it's slanted 'cause you're lying on the ground, dying, haha). Like the whole "windswept" look that the Nightmare Kora has.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Bloodred Kora

Post by Seerow »

The Kora is new and it's amazing. I love the movement in this picture so so much wisps of the blood flinging off are great. It looks so deliciously evil without a mouth and just those squinty eyes. Definitely something I'd not want to meet in an alley.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I had a hard time figuring out if it was new or not, too. :P But there wasn't one listed under the currant kora colors here, so I figured it was new. Kinda hard to believe that there wasn't one before. XD

Anyway, I think it's really awesome. The posing is great (like it's landing from a giant leap) with the flying blood and all. Everything just works so well with it. :)
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

TCStarwind wrote: The posing is great (like it's landing from a giant leap) with the flying blood and all.
Ohhh, that's what it is. xD;; I thought the blood strokes were smears on the "ground", so to speak. It makes a lot more sense now. xD;;
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Aww, I like this. ^^
The blood is perfect and flows with the body pose. The expression is evilly good. It seems a little too dark on my monitor, but that's really minor. I've really loved the Kora redraws. They've all come out beautifully. =D
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Post by Amphigorey »

Pretty.

I kind of wish it was going in the opposite direction, though, because then it would look like it was about to jump on something rather than being thrown of its prey.