Pteri Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Pteri Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Last year on Pteri Day we got Chocolate Image and Zombie Image we also got Mutant Image What does this leave?

Biscuit Image
Camouflage Image
Custard Image
Gold Image
Halloween Image
Ice Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Silver Image
Sketch Image
Skunk Image
Snot Image
Split Image
Sponge Image
Strawberry Image
Tyrannian Image

Halloween seems unlikely but could be very interesting if done well. Tyrannian holds the next most promise if done well. Camouflage and Skunk could be interesting pattern colours. Silver or Gold could be okay, though they tend to be shiny colourfills. Jelly can be a bit iffy and Split is never very inspiring. Sketch lost much of its appeal after revamp. Ice is a chancy colour while Biscuit and Strawberry tend to be jokes. I find neither Custard nor Snot appealing colours.
Thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Re: Pteri Day Predictions

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Why is Hallowe'en unlikely? Admittedly the "vulture" and "raven" looks are taken (Mutant Lenny/Shadow Pteri), but I'm sure they could come up with something. Perhaps a skeletal bird?

As far as predictions go, I'm going to call Camo and either Custard or Ice-- one paintbrush colour and one lab colour. Camo for a bird is an interesting thought-- you obviously can't make it sky-patterned, as that'd overlap with the Cloud PB, so perhaps the next obvious option is twig-patterned, like a bird's nest. I'm actually a little surprised that we didn't already have an Ice Pteri-- it's another of those colours that you sort of vaguely assume exists.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:Why is Hallowe'en unlikely? Admittedly the "vulture" and "raven" looks are taken (Mutant Lenny/Shadow Pteri), but I'm sure they could come up with something. Perhaps a skeletal bird?

As far as predictions go, I'm going to call Camo and either Custard or Ice-- one paintbrush colour and one lab colour. Camo for a bird is an interesting thought-- you obviously can't make it sky-patterned, as that'd overlap with the Cloud PB, so perhaps the next obvious option is twig-patterned, like a bird's nest. I'm actually a little surprised that we didn't already have an Ice Pteri-- it's another of those colours that you sort of vaguely assume exists.
I guess I was just thinking it'd be unlikely that they'd release a Halloween pet directly after Halloween, though I suppose anything's possible. I've always suspected they'll do a Pteri witch or devil.

It always surprises me when certain pets lack certain colours. Last year I had forgotten to include Tyrannian...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Hmm, a Tyrannian Pteri could be good - though only if they don't do the whole 'furry with fangs' look. Ice is appropriate for the time of year and could be nicely done - for some reason I'd love to see a swan-like ice sculpture look but that is unlikely! I predict Ice and Gold, both appropriate with Christmas approaching.
Faun

Post by Faun »

halloween could be nice, but its unlikely. I thought there already was a tyrannian pteri? oh well I think that well get camo and ,for some reason, skunk.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I'm guessing camo (they've been awfully fond of camo recently) and skunk.

Tyrannian could be either very interesting or a disaster.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

I'm guessing Camo and Invisible...

I don't give TNT much credit, do I?