BABY NC items?

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

BABY NC items?

Post by Jax »

New today in the NM are the Valentine Baby Bonnet and Dummy, which at first I thought was dumb because "Why would you give your big neopet one, ew 8|"

But lo and behold, they are the first baby wearables! So, what do you think of this? Could this mean some unique accessories for the other customizable colours?
Usul_Princess

Re: BABY NC items?

Post by Usul_Princess »

Nuuuu! :x I used to like baby (had 6 of them) but the fists are a constant reminder of why I only have one now. At least they're giving them something to hold. Now maraquan and mutant are up next.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Rah

Post by Rah »

Well, this explains the fist of doom that would never leave. UGH I HATE IT BEING EXPLAINABLE. I have a baby aisha and gnorbu though so no fist of doom for me :D

I'm unsure as to my feelings on this otherwise XD The wearables look a bit weird tbh, but I guess I'm interested in seeing other items?
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I have two baby pets - an aisha, which is the first pet I ever painted with an expensive brush, and a yurble, which I'm kind of holding for someone who doesn't play anymore. I've gotten so used to them not being able to wear clothing that I really have no desire to dress them up now. I'm only mildly into customization anyway.

I would like to see mutants be able to use more of the items though, like the swords and such that stand next to the quadrupeds.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Great to see that TNT have finally figured out the logistics of making Baby pets customisable! Here's hoping we'll see some NP-buyable baby clothes for people in non-NC countries, as well as some that are a little less... well... PINK. I'd still like to see existing clothes resized to fit babies as well, though.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

The bonnet looks really silly on my baby Jub. Still, I'm intrigued by this "clothes for babies" concept. Mutants could be next. At least it mollifies me a little bit to the fact that my bub was auto-converted. NOT that he's going to be sporting this look anytime soon.