Mutant Acara

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Mutant Acara

Post by AngharadTy »

What the... that is bizarre, that they'd add that. I don't think it completely ruins it; I still like it a lot. But it was a lot better without the horns. Strange.

I mean, it was so good before that I even considered how I could get one--and I quit playing. But now I'll save my time for something else.
Image Image
Haken

Post by Haken »

Wait why was it changed to have the 3 horns?

I actually liked it better without the horns in the middle of it's head :(
At first glance it looked like 1 horn to be honest but another looked revealed it was a set of 3 on its head...
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I'm gonna guess something glitched when they first uploaded it, that it was designed with horns but somehow they didn't make it to the pet when it was first released. Then they "fixed" it today.

At least, the Flash version of the pet (eg Lumero) doesn't currently have the horns. So it's a separate part of the flash (and if clothes for mutants are ever released, might go away with the right hat), and was probably intended to be included from the beginning.

I hope TNT looks at it and realizes that it is worth removing the horns. Maybe a mistake, but one that looks so much better. =P
TraditionsRule

Post by TraditionsRule »

I actually like it with the horns more than I did without. It makes the arm plates less random, and gives an idea of what they were going for with the paws.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I don't really mind the new horns. They're not the best, but they don't completely ruin it for me. I'd still keep it if I magically got one.
icicledragon4

Post by icicledragon4 »

I think my favorite part is the feet. They look so cool with the way the claws are positioned and the way the fire is surrounding the wrists and ankles. The contrasting colors of the head and the blue fire face are epic. One of the best mutant pets.
niklnip

Post by niklnip »

O.O

want it now, beautiful :shock: :shock:
ImageImage