Faerie Quests

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Rah

Re: Faerie Quests

Post by Rah »

Jazzy - I'd do it for the background as I really want it! But I'm a bit of an NC fiend, tbh. I'm kind of hoping to get all the NC stuff except for the metal jacket, but I want the background the most. I'd like to be able to do every quest that comes my way, but if the np amount is too high I'd probably quit it. So yeah, only do the quest if you really want the item and have the spare cash to buy $5 of NC?
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I only got a crafting quest for the metal jacket, so I declined that one. I don't have NC but if I ever get a quest for a prettier item I was going to offer it to people here. If people trust me enough to handle and send back the items of course.

So Jazzy, if you are not sure about the background, maybe you and Rah could work something out so she could get it?
Rah

Post by Rah »

I would be totally up for that if it didn't involve giftboxes :( I get my NC via paypal, so I don't get giftboxes and so couldn't really send anything around!
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Ugh, it's $6 as well because they charge VAT on it. If it wasn't 10pm on a Sunday I could buy a gift card at £5, which would get me 750nc, two gift boxes and an item...but if I go the Paypal route I have to pay £4 for 500nc. Hmmmm. I still don't know if it's worth it (but going by paypal definitely isn't).
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Ah yes, I forgot about the boxes that you can only get via the cards. Silly system, apparently for TNT all money is equal, but some money is more equal than others!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I'm in exactly the same boat, actually, and I'm not sure I'd use the background. What I'd like would be the garland and maybe the wings, but of course I'm not getting offered THAT.

I have no idea if these things are ever going to have trade value or not.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I suspect you could easily trade the bg for the garland, given backgrounds are always popular and they have the same 150nc cost.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

If anyone is really wanting the clock BG, I got the quest for it. Problem is I'm tapped out of boxes, but I'd gladly craft and send back if someone is willing to spot me a cap that gives gift boxes. Least... I'm pretty sure it's that one. Involves the wire and pieces of metal, which if I've read correctly, always rewards the clock BG.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

ARGH i want a FFQ already i keep getting air faerie quests and so far just basic faeries too and one craft one no space,battle,or queen one yet and no FFQ ether. Yet some one i know has gotten TWO of the fountain quests.
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Not that I mind doing Air Faerie quests (even if I get four in a row and don't really need them so much as the others), but she keeps asking for ridiculously expensive grooming items. NO. WILL NOT GET! And I wouldn't mind spending actual money to get that wig the Craft Faerie makes, but of course both of the times she's shown up, she wants to make the umbrella, which I think is ugly. <_< RAAAGE!

Okay, done ranting. Back to your regularly scheduled thread.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Well I haven't gotten a crafting fairy one except for that extra quest we got the one day. I also got one battle fairy but forgot to change my active pet so the wrong pet got blessed by her. XP

And today I got a FFQ! I was so shocked! I had to do a double take. And the item she asked for only cost a 11k! Yeah, I'm excited. ^-^; Right now I'm sitting on it. There aren't many pets after customization that I want anymore. I'm thinking of either turning my draik mutant (it's still wicked looking) or getting a mutant acara. Choices, choices.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I've been doing well with the quests -- I've only gotten the stupid Crafting Faerie once (plus once as a bonus). I've gotten the Battle Faerie once, that one FFQ, and a bunch of earth and water quests. It's inspired me to start my battlepet's training up again (although wow, red codestones have risen in price).
Rah

Post by Rah »

I've had about four Faerie Queen quests, one craft faerie as a bonus quest, I think I had a space faerie? I'm not sure. I've had the dark faerie about 4 times, and the rest have been fairly even I think. Still dying for a FFQ :( Here's hoping it's the grand prize at the end? I want my pirate draik clothing!
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I guess a battle faerie quest isn't worth doing if she's asking for an item costing 200-400k on the TP?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Elucifer

Post by Elucifer »

Maybe the prize at the end is an Unconverter item for pets. Otherwise obtainable through the NC Mall.

I can dream right? xD
Not to be a downer about it still, but I could see Neo making tons of profit if they put that in the NC Mall. xD