Daily Dare!

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Shiny Neomysterion

Re: Daily Dare!

Post by Shiny Neomysterion »

I've played Jumping Gem Heist before, and I wasn't very good at it.
Today, I actually managed to sharpen my skills and actually beat AAA's pretty good.
Day 22 is deemed successful for me! :D
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Twitter | Facebook | Neopets (main)
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Apparently, I've got a score of over 46,000 on Jumpin Gem Heist. Today, I couldn't get past 20,000. I just went with Abi. Don't feel like trying esp. since the AAA prize isn't any good.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

There actually haven't been any "must have" prizes for me, yet... I'm just doing this for the silver trophy. I like books, though, so I challenged Abi today.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Cranberry wrote:There actually haven't been any "must have" prizes for me, yet
I agree.

I do like the 'Altador Pillars Foreground' and the Meridell stuff from UBII, but there hasn't been anything I just need, like last year with those Spinacles earrings.
Madge

Post by Madge »

How do people get high scores on this game?? I'm flat out getting 25k... do I need to use my netbook laptop so that way everythign's slower? That's what the neoboards were saying. Friggin' games.
Shiny Neomysterion

Wrath of the Snowager for 600,000 points! If you aced the New Game Challenge for that one (like I did), this is as easy as pie for you!
I was expecting that game myself, and I showed it my all.

Day 23 is deemed a success! :D
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Cranberry

Post by Cranberry »

I did well today -- 1,210,100. I like Snowager-themed items, and the bobblehead is cute. Wish today had been a double dare day!
EofS

Post by EofS »

I was pleasantly surprised to be able to do today's on the first try and without too much difficulty either. I ended up kamikazing around 700,000 or so because I was bored. Just make sure you get every extra life you can so that you can get all the points you need on the first couple of levels (die when you're getting close to items - you keep your points then start again!) I only did that once on purpose, mind, at around 560k. The rest of the times was totally by accident ;0)
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

I was too lazy to challenge AAA today. I got to 100k on the first level and then quit.

It's gonna take awesome items from now on to make me actually work at the games that take a little effort.
Shiny Neomysterion

450 points in Petpet Cannonball? I've taken on AAA and cleared it with 462 points!

I was horrible at that game, until now. I'm only doing this for my friends, I can hope to improve on that game in the coming future.

Day 24 is finally deemed cleared!
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

This feels like another Kou-Jong
Image Image
ImageImage
Cranberry

Post by Cranberry »

I actually got 599 points on my first try today, beating AAA's score. Best tip is to set your cannon at the same angle as the pole that's holding up the bucket, and then just focus on the power needed for the shot.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Bizarrely, given my general uselessness at Ultimate Bullseye, I'm actually ok at Petpet Canonball and managed this without too much trouble - though I did die a couple of times around 425, grr.

Tip - don't bother aiming the light ones through the bucket. Your level goes up after three petpets go through and heavier petpets mean more points. So unless you're getting low on remaining attempts, just waste ones which are lighter
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I got at 462... and my previous score, was 885...o_O..
Image Image
ImageImage
Madge

Post by Madge »

I got up to 550k in Nova Defender. Still soldiering on through!!!! One day I'll get there, one day. I can do all the right things in all the levels, I just need to do them all at the same time :)