Spectrum & Blacklight Xotl and Torrey

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Spectrum & Blacklight Xotl and Torrey

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage
ImageImage

I like the Blacklight Xotl more than the Spectrum one, but I like the Spectrum Torrey more than the Blacklight one. The whites on the Torrey are quite bright and beautiful, while I feel that the grey on the Xotl dims it down a bit and makes the colors pop out less, while they're far more bright on the Blacklight one.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Spectrum & Blacklight Xotl and Torrey

Post by Alicorn »

I love both in both colours! They are just so, eeee! Both are very cute and their poses fit them so well. I like how the rainbow stands out so much on the Blacklight Torrey. And I love how the inside the mouth of the Xotl is drawn. Rah did a great job at getting it spot on with a snakes mouth, I love it! To bad neither fits any of my characters.
Plus the description that went with them in the news is full of win. :3
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Re: Spectrum & Blacklight Xotl and Torrey

Post by shaelyn76 »

agree Ali...the description in the news made me laugh. I am not a big fan of the Xotl to begin with, so I can say that the art is well done, but I still don't feel the need to get one. The Torrey on the other hand though...is love. It is such an under-appreciated pet IMO and the Spectrum and Blacklight versions are both just great. They have a rich and full feel to the colors, even the white, which I really like. It looks happy without looking drugged(as some of the Spectrum pets do) and I just love the coloring on the wings. I may have to make some changes to accommodate having either the Spectrum or the Blacklight version of this pet.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image