Bloodred Bumbus and Illumis

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

ImageImage

Don't care much for the Bumbus, but I LOOOOOVE the Illumis. It looks so...devious. Like it's wondering whether to eat you or not.
RNA
Human Avatar: 261756

Post by RNA »

ImageImage
I'm liking the Bumbus a lot - it fits one of my characters quite well so he's going from Hydrus to bloodred in the span of a month *snickers*
It actually reminds me of Invader Zim.

The Illumis isn't too bad, but at second glance I noticed the wing placement makes it look like the wings were glued on like sheets of paper instead of coming out of joints on its back.
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Bloodred Bumbus and Illumis

Post by AngharadTy »

Merged topics. Added these pets (and two previous ones) to our Subeta color listing. If anything is missing, please let me know!
Image Image
RNA
Human Avatar: 261756

Post by RNA »

Aaah, I didn't see the first topic since the Morostide thread moves quicker than the color board. Color releases have been slow this October (probably since Graveyard is almost filled up)
ImageImage
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It's no problem on my end. Makes me feel useful! Of course, if you ever do it again, we're going to have to issue threats of some variety. Serious threats. Really serious threats. Uhhh.... I'll make Huggles do it, she's better at threats.

Actually, weirdly, I hadn't seen the original thread myself, and I'm here all the dang time. Maybe there was a glitch in the matrix.
Image Image
Runic

Post by Runic »

RNA wrote:Aaah, I didn't see the first topic since the Morostide thread moves quicker than the color board. Color releases have been slow this October (probably since Graveyard is almost filled up)
Usually on Halloween night, there's a mass release of pets, so don't worry! Hopefully there will be a lot of Bloodred revamps this year; many of them need it. -crosses fingers for Kumos and Telenine updates-

So far the pets released are nicely done! x3
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

RNA wrote:ImageImageThe Illumis isn't too bad, but at second glance I noticed the wing placement makes it look like the wings were glued on like sheets of paper instead of coming out of joints on its back.
That's more of a problem with the Illumis in general as opposed to this one, I think. The Common/colorfill Illumis has the same kind of wing design.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Yep.. The wing issue is something I did to the illumis up until the chibi and galactic ones. I like the concept but there are a few issues with this illumis. Namely, how low the wings are on the body (should be connected at the thorax at the back of the fluff), the angle of them (as mentioned, the angle makes them look kind of glued onto the side of the illumis), and the angle of the furthest antenna. The top of the abdomen meets with the thorax in kind of an odd way as well. That said, I do like how it looks like it's plotting to kill you, or with all the blood, trying to decide where to dump your body. :P