Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

For the past week, every time I go to log in, the first log in doesn't "stick", so to say. It's not a setting on the computer, as I've logged in at several different computers (my mom's, probably 6 or more of the school computers, and my sister's in another state) and still get the same problem. I do, however, log in the same way every time.

I go to neocolours.me.uk then click the forum link, and then select the log in link. Is it perhaps something with that? :?
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Are you going to neocolours.me.uk, or http://www.neocolours.me.uk? I don't know if that would make a difference but maybe try it.
Mythic

Post by Mythic »

It's doing this for me too. It also doesn't seem to remember me so I have to log in constantly :x
Madge

Post by Madge »

I'd suggest clearing your cookies, going to http://www.neocolours.me.uk/forum , logging in, and checking "remember me". Way back when I first joined the original forum I had the same problem, but clearing my cookies fixed it :D
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Thanks, I'll have to try that on the lab computers I more frequently use :)
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Happened to me a few weeks ago. For about a solid week, I kept have to log in each time I visited, really annoying after a few weeks. Then it just up and remembered me all of a sudden. Don't think it was anything with my comp, as I never messed with my cookies or any settings.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.