Jubjub colours

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Aqua

Jubjub colours

Post by Aqua »

Bored Aqua + Wondering what the updated jubjub colours will look like = Editing Jubjubs. XD I haven't done them all, but I have done a bunch.. Might do more..

Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Have you ever thought of applying for neopets? Yo'd be a great addition to their staff! How'd you edit these so well?
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

So awesome!
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Photoshop.. Used Hue/Saturation or Replace colour for colour changing, and layers to add stuff (like fae jubjub's wings and feet), and brush and the selection tools.. Green jubjub is the best to work with. XP
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Terrific job! I like cloud a lot :) I might just start zaping jubbies once all the colourfils are out

Btw, could you do an electric poogle? :)
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Cat

Post by Cat »

Hahaha, seeing the "that's so creepy" reactions to the Revamp board, I can just imagine what it would be if the Ghost Jubjub *did* look that angry and evil.

Excellent job, of course :)
dunx5000

Post by dunx5000 »

Muchmuchmuchmuch love for that faerie <3
Aqua, I love your art -steals-
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

Those are awesome.. the sad thing is, the real ghost jubjub revamp will be nowhere near as good, I can practically guarantee it. I'd be surprised if they did as little as making him not smile. :? But I agree, you should apply, show them what you can do. The worst that can happen is you can just stay in the position you are now, right?
ImageImage
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Problem with working for Neopets is that it's ok for their phone support to be in Singapore or Indonesia, but if you are to work on the site based things, you have to live within driving distance from their office in CA. I looked into it, I know. >.<
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Float

Post by Float »

Wow I really like island. As long as it comes out like that, I'm turning one of my labbies into one.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Please move to California and work for neopets now.

Seriously, your work is wonderful. Love the ghost, faerie and, strangely, christmas. I like the creepy red ornament eyes on xmas.
Hawkpelt

Post by Hawkpelt »

Those are amazing! They are exactly as I hoped they would look and now I might need to get a JubJub.
Borrow

Post by Borrow »

I really love the Christmas, maybe you could send them to TNT, and say they can save themselves the time and just upload these. :D

If you have any time, could you please try Strawberry?
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Woah! Those Jubjubs are so awesome, they actually make me want one in case they look like that. I love the Ghost, it's so ghost-like and evil.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I have come to an impasse. I don't think I'll know what to paint SpongeHead now that I see how some of these might turn out.