Chia Adopties

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Chia Adopties

Post by Silverevilchao »

I got an idea a while ago about "Protection Chias". Basically, it's a notice to any idiot who decides to mess with you over Neomail stating that you'll get pwned by Chias (which will be embarrasing, obviously). I tweaked the idea a bit, and just made it as "Chias with capes that are twenty times cuter than normal Chias". They're pixels.

How did I make them? Well, I took a normal non-redraw Chia, shrunk it, took out all the colors, and spent an hour putting the eyes, medal, and cape on. Not exactly artistic, I know. It just gets frustrating when you can't draw one of the simplest pets on the site. >.<;;

Well, I finished all four default colors. Any comments?

ImageImageImageImage

EDIT:

Added Chocolate Chia

Last edited by Silverevilchao on 16 Jun 2006 03:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
carsandtrains

Post by carsandtrains »

Cute! :D
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Aw, those things are so damn adorable, much moreso than the regular Chias. I really like the drippy chocolate cape on the chocolate Chia and the emoticons for each one... and the chocolate one has an M&M! Eee.

Suggestion: the darker blue color on the cape for the blue Chia is so dark that it almost makes it look like an extra thick outline. Maybe mess around with that cape's colors? Otherwise, they're awfully cute. ^^
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Blue's cape is now a bit lighter. ;)
Deku

Post by Deku »

Adopties? >_>

But anyway, they're good. Although I'm pretty sure you could see their mouths, they're not that low IIRC. The capes look pretty flat, you should really shade them some more. Not bad, though :)