Old Pose thing not working?

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
ethuilathelas

Old Pose thing not working?

Post by ethuilathelas »

Hi there. I was trying to use the old pose feature (Show old poses) but the computer is showing only the newest pose for me.

I even went into options and told it to show me the old poses by default. I made sure that I was only viewing one "mood" at a time.

But somehow it just shows the picture in the regular table mode rather than each color on its own line and newest to oldest poses from left to right, like it used to do.

Has anyone else had a problem with this?
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Are you sure the color you were looking at has any old poses stored? The feature was added fairly recently, so only those that have changed since then (plus a few random ones that people happened to have saved) will have anything other than the most recent.

Also, you want to look at just one color/species, but you can view all the moods at once.
Signature by Tom
ethuilathelas

Post by ethuilathelas »

Ah, that was my problem I think. I wanted to see just the happy pose of all the colors, but apparently I have to look at one color at a time.

Incidentally I was looking at the JubJubs so I was sure the old poses would be on file. :)